[Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Drinks and Food Voodoo Tiki Tequila
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 )
Voodoo Tiki Tequila
cheekytiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-10-16 11:22 am   Permalink

The blown glass tikis are only in the Blanco, reposado and anejo bottles, the flavoured bottles are plain printed and not worth bothering with in my opinion

View Profile of cheekytiki Send a personal message to cheekytiki  Email cheekytiki Goto the website of cheekytiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Sweet Daddy Tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-10-16 11:52 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2008-10-16 10:49, TIKIVILLE wrote:
just saw 2 flavors up here in Canada.....but at 50 bucks ! didn't seem to have the blown tiki in the bottle either ! whats the deal , did they stop that idea ?

Tikiville, I saw the bottles with the blown glass tikis inside at a liquor store in Edmonton City Centre (2nd floor). I think they were in the $80-90 range.

blog

View Profile of Sweet Daddy Tiki Send a personal message to Sweet Daddy Tiki  Goto the website of Sweet Daddy Tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TIKIVILLE
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-10-16 12:13 pm   Permalink

GREAT! ....well there goes another hundred bucks LOL
I'll have to check it out ....thanks!

View Profile of TIKIVILLE Send a personal message to TIKIVILLE  Email TIKIVILLE     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tipsy McStagger
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-10-16 1:50 pm   Permalink

i've seen those here in chicago at sam's liquors...i think they were less than the $80 posted here....i think they were in the $35 range or so....i was contemplating buying one and i know that if it was $80 i would have walked away...

actually i looked at the site..the bottles i saw at sam's were closer to $60 each..the ones without were in the #30 range....

i love the display with the light up base for all three bottles on the website....gotta get one of those....

[ This Message was edited by: Tipsy McStagger 2008-10-16 13:57 ]

View Profile of Tipsy McStagger Send a personal message to Tipsy McStagger  Email Tipsy McStagger     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
KingCocktail

Posted: 2008-10-30 2:07 pm   Permalink

[I have actually become a huge Voodoo Tiki fan! I have made a few signature drinks myself. I met the folks who own the company when they were up here in NYC. What great people! Makes it easier to love the brand. Check this out Tiki lovers!

http://voodootiki.com/reserve.html

View Profile of KingCocktail Send a personal message to KingCocktail      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TIKIVILLE
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-11-05 5:05 pm   Permalink

now before I go off half carved....how much would this set be ? and ....it is available to Canada?

View Profile of TIKIVILLE Send a personal message to TIKIVILLE  Email TIKIVILLE     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Kupcake
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-11-09 10:47 am   Permalink

The prices for all the extras is on their site. You can get a set of blown glass tiki shot glasses and other things, too.

View Profile of Tiki Kupcake Send a personal message to Tiki Kupcake  Goto the website of Tiki Kupcake     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Sweet Daddy Tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-11-26 8:47 pm   Permalink

Hey Tikiville, I was at the Chateau Louis liquor store (on Kingsway Ave.) today and they had a bunch of the bottles with the glass tikis in stock for $63 to $74 (depending on the age of the tequila). They also had several premium rums I haven't seen there before.

blog

View Profile of Sweet Daddy Tiki Send a personal message to Sweet Daddy Tiki  Goto the website of Sweet Daddy Tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TIKIVILLE
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2008-11-27 10:19 am   Permalink

THANKS FOR THE hic' HEADS UP!
I'll have to get my sober wheels down there on payday!

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation