FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Creating Tiki Other Crafts TiKi tOny's paintings & carvings 11/04
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 Next Page )
TiKi tOny's paintings & carvings 11/04
tikitony
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2004-06-03 1:38 pm   Permalink

Hey Tikicleen, I sent you an email. Tiki-Toa, I don't think I got an email from you, try me at tikitonynose@yahoo.com

Live like a Beachcomber! www.TikiTony.com www.facebook.com/tikitonybeachcomber

View Profile of tikitony Send a personal message to tikitony  Email tikitony Goto the website of tikitony     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki-Toa
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-06-03 9:37 pm   Permalink

I forwarded the emails I orginally sent, hope they make it this time.

View Profile of Tiki-Toa Send a personal message to Tiki-Toa      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
GECKO
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-06-04 12:58 am   Permalink

suuuuweeeet! like da big 8ft tikizillaz!
great job!! I gotta post some pics. It's jus a lot of work. anyways, great job!

View Profile of GECKO Send a personal message to GECKO  Email GECKO Goto the website of GECKO     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikitony
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2004-06-04 3:51 pm   Permalink

Tiki toa, finally got it, I probably deleted it because there was no "subject" and I thought it was spam. Gecko, thanks for the props, its nice to have complements from royalty.

View Profile of tikitony Send a personal message to tikitony  Email tikitony Goto the website of tikitony     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikicleen
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-06-04 5:23 pm   Permalink

tony~

i just resent my email to your yahoo account. i hope you get it!

(and all this time i thought you were ignoring me)

View Profile of tikicleen Send a personal message to tikicleen  Email tikicleen     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki-Toa
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-06-05 7:38 pm   Permalink

Sent you another email, wondering if you have that certain necklace or can you do another? Mahalo Tony.

Toa

View Profile of Tiki-Toa Send a personal message to Tiki-Toa      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
FLOUNDERart
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-07-26 1:01 pm   Permalink

Tony, where have you been brah?

Just wanted to say that your mug design for Tabou Tiki is bad ass!

www.flounderart.com

View Profile of FLOUNDERart Send a personal message to FLOUNDERart  Email FLOUNDERart Goto the website of FLOUNDERart     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki-Toa
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-07-26 1:14 pm   Permalink

Ditto what he said!

tikitony
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2004-07-26 11:31 pm   Permalink

Hey Flounder! I've been busy busy, like you. Up at 6am carve tiki necklaces, then off to the beach to teach surfing from 9-4, then if I have the energy, carve, or paint. If all goes as planned, I'll see you in the vendor room at Hukilau. Thanks for that picture, I haven't even seen it yet. I like the artist's rendition, very nice! Feals very wierd though. Hey Tiki toa, I'll get back to you soon!

Live like a Beachcomber!
www.TikiTony.com www.facebook.com/tikitonybeachcomber

Benzart
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-07-27 04:55 am   Permalink

TikiTony Lookin Awful Good. Thanks for taking the time to show us your latest.
See you at HukiLau

View Profile of Benzart Send a personal message to Benzart  Email Benzart     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Octane
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-07-27 10:12 am   Permalink

love that mug design, looks great. your carvings are really looking good as well

[ This Message was edited by: Octane on 2004-07-27 10:13 ]

View Profile of Octane Send a personal message to Octane      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Polynesiac
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2004-07-27 10:19 pm   Permalink

Great design on that mug - definately one of a kind!

Looks like it's straight out of one of your drawings...cool deal...keep 'em coming TT!

PS - teaching surfing all day? nice gig!

OMG! I'm on Instagram!

View Profile of Polynesiac Send a personal message to Polynesiac  Email Polynesiac Goto the website of Polynesiac     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Aaron's Akua
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-08-25 11:54 pm   Permalink

Hey Tony,

Great meeting you at Tiki beach last weekend. These tikis are really the best, How come you only brought a couple to the show?

Really like your line art. These really need to be printed on cocktail napkins. It'd be a "must have" for any self respecting tiki bar owner.

"Ah, good taste! What a dreadful thing! Taste is the enemy of creativeness."
-Pablo Picasso

View Profile of Aaron's Akua Send a personal message to Aaron's Akua      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikitony
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2004-08-26 10:15 am   Permalink

Hey A. Akua, it was nice meeting you too, and all the crazY TCers! I only had time to make what I brought. I still have the 2 8 footers but they're in a store in down town Ventura near the Mission, and I really dislike luggin' those buggas around. I took them to 3 or 4 shows and realized that was enough. I'd be satisfied keeping them, rather than luggin 'em. Cocktail nampkins!!!!..... it's in the works. Lots of BIG stuff in the WORKS!!!!!! for my drawings and paintings! mahalo.

Chongolio
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-08-26 5:47 pm   Permalink

What up Tiki-T,
Howzit cuz? I been wonderin where you been. That mug is looking Killer! Let us all know how we can score one of them. Good to hear your keepin busy this summer. Teaching surf school! dude your working too hard. Good thing school is starting up again soon so you can relax a little.

Come explore
www.lost-isle.com

[ This Message was edited by: Chongolio on 2004-08-26 17:51 ]

View Profile of Chongolio Send a personal message to Chongolio  Email Chongolio Goto the website of Chongolio     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation