FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Creating Tiki Other Crafts TiKi tOny's paintings & carvings 11/04
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 )
TiKi tOny's paintings & carvings 11/04
BambooPrincess
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2005-06-09 04:23 am   Permalink

I Love your drawings! I can see your drawings on tee shirts, mugs, towels, surfboards, cards....I really like them alot..

View Profile of BambooPrincess Send a personal message to BambooPrincess      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikitony
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2005-06-09 09:33 am   Permalink

aLoha Poly Pop, glad you like it, and thanks for the overly kind words! I totally forgot about those sandals, thanks for posting! Sam Gambino, aloha, you're puttin out some gnarly stuff yourself! Bamboo Princess, very soon we'll be seeing my stuff on all those items!

Live like a Beachcomber!
www.TikiTony.com www.facebook.com/tikitonybeachcomber

View Profile of tikitony Send a personal message to tikitony  Email tikitony Goto the website of tikitony     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki G.
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-06-09 09:52 am   Permalink

Tony your stuff is looking "jake" as always....Great artwork. I see you are coming to the Hukilau according to the website. Is that correct? Looking forward to meeting you and alot of the other carvers on here as well. It'll be fun I'm sure...

G.

View Profile of Tiki G. Send a personal message to Tiki G.  Email Tiki G. Goto the website of Tiki G.     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
teaKEY
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-06-10 08:40 am   Permalink

its probably a good thing that I don't have Tiki Tony foot wear. My sandles are the number one target for my cat's scratching fetish. Declawed in two weeks

In two weeks then yes indeeded. NIke is doing a lot of artist shoes. Man wouldn't that be cool.

View Profile of teaKEY Send a personal message to teaKEY  Email teaKEY Goto the website of teaKEY     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Thanatos
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-06-10 3:58 pm   Permalink

Too sweet. Your stuff is always great...

View Profile of Thanatos Send a personal message to Thanatos  Email Thanatos     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
FLOUNDERart
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-06-10 5:01 pm   Permalink

Hry Tiki Tony. Will we be seeing you at Hukilau this year? Hope so.

View Profile of FLOUNDERart Send a personal message to FLOUNDERart  Email FLOUNDERart Goto the website of FLOUNDERart     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Swamp Fire
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-06-10 6:15 pm   Permalink

Hey Tony, great seeing you at Oasis again this year. Your pendants always get a 2nd look when I wear them. Keep up the great work.

The Art of Doug Horne
http://www.swampfirelounge.com/

View Profile of Swamp Fire Send a personal message to Swamp Fire  Email Swamp Fire Goto the website of Swamp Fire     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Swamp Fire
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-06-10 6:19 pm   Permalink

[ This Message was edited by: Swamp Fire on 2005-06-14 14:01 ]

View Profile of Swamp Fire Send a personal message to Swamp Fire  Email Swamp Fire Goto the website of Swamp Fire     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Polynesiac
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2005-06-11 10:23 am   Permalink

I needs to get me one of them tiKi tOny pieces.

Howz life bro? THat is one fine piece polypop! I agree! buy tony's stuff while you can cuz soon they're gonna be gobbled up by the masses!

Outa site!

OMG! I'm on Instagram!

View Profile of Polynesiac Send a personal message to Polynesiac  Email Polynesiac Goto the website of Polynesiac     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Chongolio
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-11-18 08:26 am   Permalink

El bumpinito... ah haaa!

View Profile of Chongolio Send a personal message to Chongolio  Email Chongolio Goto the website of Chongolio     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Basement Kahuna
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-11-18 11:16 am   Permalink

Well deserved...

View Profile of Basement Kahuna Send a personal message to Basement Kahuna  Email Basement Kahuna     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
MooneyTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-11-19 12:07 pm   Permalink

Aloha tikitony!!!!!
Your art is killer my friend. Keep it coming...... Aloha , Mooney

View Profile of MooneyTiki Send a personal message to MooneyTiki  Email MooneyTiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
gretanicole
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2006-02-14 01:06 am   Permalink

Hey Tiki Tony, I just adore your drawings and paintings. They are just ultra cool!
Oh, and I love your carvings and the lamp pulls and ..... I just love it ALL! You are just rediculously talented. =D

View Profile of gretanicole Send a personal message to gretanicole      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TikiHula
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2007-03-22 8:58 pm   Permalink

Tiki Tony does it again with this killer carved frame he made for the painting I bought from him at Oasis a couple of years ago. A great guy and a great artist!

View Profile of TikiHula Send a personal message to TikiHula  Email TikiHula     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
VampiressRN
Grand Member (7 years)  

Posted: 2007-03-22 9:15 pm   Permalink

Those would look good in a shadow box with a mirrored background. Face the Tony pictures on the soles outward and the sandal design part facing the mirror inside so that they reflect in the mirror. Well anyway...that is how I would do it...what a awesome keepsake with a great story attached.

View Profile of VampiressRN Send a personal message to VampiressRN  Email VampiressRN Goto the website of VampiressRN     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation