FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events Last minute hut warming party/BBQ/luau/arbor day celebration
Last minute hut warming party/BBQ/luau/arbor day celebration
suicide_sam
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-10-07 10:02 pm   Permalink

oh wait scratch that last one. Escrow took much longer than I thought it would but I got the keys to my place on Monday and should be done getting moved in in a couple of days. So since I have a bunch of friends in town this weekend for Teaseorama, I am having a little hut warming party/BBQ/luau at my place on Sunday during the day. I am doing it during the day because the people who are in town for Teaseorama will be going to the Tease after party at night. so it will go on from about 12 - till whenever. I'm very sorry for the late notice but I was waiting until I got the keys to make any announcement. Geez I don't even remember my adress right now, I'll post it tomorroiw. But general location is on Gaviota, nearest major intersection is Anaheim BLVD and Cherry, in the city of Long Beach. I'll post the exact adress tomorrow wiuth a link to a yahoo map.

Johnny Velour, you have hosted a few of these can I hit you up for a basic list of booze that will be a must?

adress is:

1088 Gaviota Ave.
Long Beach, CA 90813

map
http://maps.yahoo.com/maps_result?ed=JU_niOp_0Tpg2MQmApyVJthscBXM.9rCUT4-&csz=Long+Beach%2C+CA&country=us

[ This Message was edited by: suicide_sam on 2003-10-08 15:07 ]

View Profile of suicide_sam Send a personal message to suicide_sam  Email suicide_sam Goto the website of suicide_sam ICQ status     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Jungle Trader
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-10-07 10:47 pm   Permalink

RUM

Oki NiKsoKoWa
(Hello all my relatives)
TikiJungle.com

View Profile of Jungle Trader Send a personal message to Jungle Trader  Goto the website of Jungle Trader     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Monkeyman
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-10-08 1:18 pm   Permalink

Congrats on your new living arrangement. Ownership is a nice thing.

View Profile of Monkeyman Send a personal message to Monkeyman  Email Monkeyman     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
johnnievelour
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-10-09 12:31 am   Permalink

I usually find beer is the choice for Sunday afternoon drinking. But it is good to have other stuff on hand as well. Rum, Vodka, you know what your friends like. Don't forget mixers, like juices, too.
You can't go wrong with a couple of barrels of whisky, but you already knew that.

View Profile of johnnievelour Send a personal message to johnnievelour  Email johnnievelour Goto the website of johnnievelour     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
johnnievelour
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-10-09 12:32 am   Permalink

Oh ya, I'll see you there.

View Profile of johnnievelour Send a personal message to johnnievelour  Email johnnievelour Goto the website of johnnievelour     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Futura Girl
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-10-09 02:50 am   Permalink

congrats on the new hut ss!

View Profile of Futura Girl Send a personal message to Futura Girl  Goto the website of Futura Girl     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
MTKahuna
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-10-09 10:05 am   Permalink

Hey Suicide,
Welcome to di neighborhood.
I'll have to catch a glimpse of your casa another time.
2nd Sundays are never good for me... Arggg

Congrats

View Profile of MTKahuna Send a personal message to MTKahuna  Email MTKahuna     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Diablo
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-10-10 1:40 pm   Permalink

Hey folks Fred's BBQ is going to be postponed for a few weeks .

View Profile of Tiki Diablo Send a personal message to Tiki Diablo  Email Tiki Diablo Goto the website of Tiki Diablo     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation