FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Collecting Tiki Shag Obsessive Compulsive Site(s)
Shag Obsessive Compulsive Site(s)
BaronV
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2003-10-13 06:09 am   Permalink

[ This Message was edited by: BaronV on 2004-09-09 19:57 ]

View Profile of BaronV Send a personal message to BaronV  Email BaronV     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Kanaka
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-10-13 6:09 pm   Permalink

Very thorough and informative. Some sort of ebay pricing matrix might be easier to follow the current market values of each of his prints and artwork. Good job!

Scotty

View Profile of Kanaka Send a personal message to Kanaka  Email Kanaka     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Randy Exotica
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2003-10-13 6:11 pm   Permalink

Baron,

I'm new around here, too. As a Shag enthusiast, I appreciate your efforts. I do disagree with you regarding The Discerning Guests. It's a favorite of mine and has the spot of honor above my couch. Since I compulsively check ebay at least twice a day to see what Shag prints have gone up for auction, maybe you'll save me some work. Thanks.

Randy

View Profile of Randy Exotica Send a personal message to Randy Exotica  Email Randy Exotica     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Jax Tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-10-13 7:24 pm   Permalink

I have a Discerning Guest at home also (and one for sale) and think it is stunning to look at. The colors are vivid and the size dominates the room. A Palm Springs After Dark would be a nice compliment beside it.

I enjoy the site you set up even though you've given away some of my sources.

View Profile of Jax Tiki Send a personal message to Jax Tiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Jax Tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-10-13 7:25 pm   Permalink

I have a Discerning Guest at home also (and one for sale) and think it is stunning to look at. The colors are vivid and the size dominates the room. A Palm Springs After Dark would be a nice compliment beside it.

I enjoy the site you set up even though you've given away some of my sources.

View Profile of Jax Tiki Send a personal message to Jax Tiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Cultjam
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-10-13 8:37 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2003-10-13 18:09, Scotty wrote:
Very thorough and informative. Some sort of ebay pricing matrix might be easier to follow the current market values of each of his prints and artwork. Good job!

Scotty

Well, there was Heatmizuh's site mentioned in this thread but it hasn't worked in a while.

eBay auction record for Shag print

View Profile of Cultjam Send a personal message to Cultjam      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
McDougall
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-10-13 9:23 pm   Permalink

Great site, I was looking for a site like that when I found Tiki Central. Now I'm horribly immersed in Tiki. I also love watching, tracking, laughing and participating in the SHAG mayhem over at ebay. Mahalo, keep it up, let me know you need help.

View Profile of McDougall Send a personal message to McDougall  Email McDougall Goto the website of McDougall     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
BaronV
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2003-10-14 04:27 am   Permalink

[ This Message was edited by: BaronV 2005-07-19 16:58 ]

View Profile of BaronV Send a personal message to BaronV  Email BaronV     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Kanaka
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-10-14 06:58 am   Permalink

Well, there was Heatmizuh's site mentioned in this thread but it hasn't worked in a while.

eBay auction record for Shag print

[/quote]

Cultjam,

I used to enjoy heatmizuhs site and it's easy to follow format. I even bought a print from him a long time ago. I guess he lost interest in Shag.....

Scotty

View Profile of Kanaka Send a personal message to Kanaka  Email Kanaka     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Bamboo Bob
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-10-15 2:35 pm   Permalink

Nice work, that really is a good tool you have created.

View Profile of Bamboo Bob Send a personal message to Bamboo Bob      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
McDougall
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-10-15 3:27 pm   Permalink

I understand that the SHAG mugs (the 250 sets of 5) where made in 3 colors, heard anything about a 3rd edition being released. I missed out on the first 2, would love to get them at retail.

View Profile of McDougall Send a personal message to McDougall  Email McDougall Goto the website of McDougall     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Iolani
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2003-10-16 10:49 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2003-10-13 06:09, BaronV wrote:

Site Numero Dos - "The Covetous Neighbor Pt II - eBay Stalking" - http://covetshag2.blogspot.com/

Jesus, this guy's obsession is scary! But good for a laugh; I wonder if he's emailed any of the people bidding on the postcards being "auctioned" as prints.

View Profile of Iolani Send a personal message to Iolani      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation