FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Locating Tiki Disney's Polynesian Resort, Orlando, FL (hotel)

You are viewing a single post from the search result.
view the entire topic
Goto page ( 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 Next Page )
Disney's Polynesian Resort, Orlando, FL (hotel)
Hurricane Hayward
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2014-05-06 01:13 am   Permalink

Here's The Atomic Grog's comprehensive update on all the changes coming to Disney's Polynesian Village Resort, including Trader Sam's Grog Grotto ...
http://www.slammie.com/atomicgrog/blog/2014/05/05/say-aloha-to-trader-sams-grog-grotto-at-disneys-polynesian-village-resort/

tikilongbeach: I believe most the stuff being sold is old furniture from the guest rooms that have been refurbished. But you never know what will pop up on Theme Park Connection: http://theme-park-connection.mybigcommerce.com/search.php?search_query=polynesian&x=44&y=10

Doc Aikane: Actually, I don't beleive Disney World restricts children from any of its 70+ bars and lounges, though it is unusual to see them sitting at the bar itself. In my experience, the parents are typically very responsible. But really, what better way to get the young ones started in a life of Tiki?

Aloha!

The Mai-Kai Cocktail Guide | The Tiki Times

View Profile of Hurricane Hayward Send a personal message to Hurricane Hayward  Email Hurricane Hayward Goto the website of Hurricane Hayward     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2017 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation