Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Collecting Tiki eBay: Kahiki bowl on ebay
eBay: Kahiki bowl on ebay
Luckydesigns
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-10-21 6:24 pm   Permalink

I thought that I had a shot at this because the word 'tiki' isn't in the description. Since the price is already climbing and there are seven days left. Would anybody like to clue me in on what I almost had. I know it's not a planter.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2665913823

View Profile of Luckydesigns Send a personal message to Luckydesigns  Email Luckydesigns Goto the website of Luckydesigns     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
DawnTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-10-21 6:44 pm   Permalink

This just came up last week, here's the thread. http://www.tikiroom.com/tikicentral/bb/viewtopic.php?topic=5854&forum=5&14

View Profile of DawnTiki Send a personal message to DawnTiki  Email DawnTiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Swanky
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-10-21 8:19 pm   Permalink

When the first one surfaces and goes high, you can expect to see several in a row. These next few will also go high and then the bottom drops out. Expect Kohalcharms to take this one, if someone hasn't sold him one behind the scenes.

Announcing Swank Pad and Crazy Al's Molokai Maiden!

View Profile of Swanky Send a personal message to Swanky  Email Swanky Goto the website of Swanky     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Luckydesigns
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-10-21 8:56 pm   Permalink

I thought I had seen that somewhere before. If only they wouldn't have put 'Kahiki' in the titile, I mighta had a shot. Of course, if it didn't have 'Kahiki' in the tile, I probably wouldn't have seen it either.

View Profile of Luckydesigns Send a personal message to Luckydesigns  Email Luckydesigns Goto the website of Luckydesigns     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TikiHula
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-10-21 10:28 pm   Permalink

Like I said in the other thread, the Hoffman one I bought last week was the first one I'd ever seen on ebay. When this one popped up a few days later, I emailed the seller asking her if she had seen the other auction.

Turns out she's selling it for a friend and neither of them knows anything about it. She was about to accept an emailed offer from someone for $150!! I showed her the auction I won and she was very surprised....

It's just a coincidence this time....but, I wonder how long it will be until the next one?

And, I got the Idol's Cast in the mail today- REALLY nice, to say the least. I'm gonna enjoy this one for a loooong time

View Profile of TikiHula Send a personal message to TikiHula  Email TikiHula     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation