FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Creating Tiki Other Crafts Tiki Diablo carves for OA !
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 Next Page )
Tiki Diablo carves for OA !
purple jade
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-10-24 10:27 pm   Permalink

OOOOOOOH yeah! That second bar is slick!

View Profile of purple jade Send a personal message to purple jade  Email purple jade Goto the website of purple jade     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Kanaka
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-10-29 2:32 pm   Permalink

Chiki,

Nice stuff. When are you gonna get moving on that mug? It's one of the nicest designs I've seen!!!

View Profile of Kanaka Send a personal message to Kanaka  Email Kanaka     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Mon
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2003-10-29 3:10 pm   Permalink

Thanks for sharing. Your work is spectacular!

View Profile of Tiki Mon Send a personal message to Tiki Mon  Email Tiki Mon Goto the website of Tiki Mon     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Diablo
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-10-30 4:10 pm   Permalink

Thanks again, I'm movining on this mug and some others for Dec debut.

View Profile of Tiki Diablo Send a personal message to Tiki Diablo  Email Tiki Diablo Goto the website of Tiki Diablo     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
stentiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-10-30 5:34 pm   Permalink

Beautiful work, Danny! As always, your carvings are first rate. I love those tables, man!

Thanks for sharing those pix. Can't wait to see some of that stuff in person.

Arty

View Profile of stentiki Send a personal message to stentiki  Email stentiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Diablo
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-11-21 11:16 am   Permalink

I had a great time at the Tiki Ti last night debuting the original painting and prints with the gang.Thanks MT!

View Profile of Tiki Diablo Send a personal message to Tiki Diablo  Email Tiki Diablo Goto the website of Tiki Diablo     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Trader_Rick
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-11-21 12:42 pm   Permalink

Danny,
Wow! I had no idea that the stuff you brought to the Blue Hawaiians show was just the tip of the iceberg. Love the Moai key chain you gave me (looks just like the one in the picture you posted). The way that Moai is smirking with his mouth to one side, he looks kind of like George W. Bush!

View Profile of Trader_Rick Send a personal message to Trader_Rick      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
meowdy
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2003-11-22 01:50 am   Permalink

danny,
so great to meetcha at tiki ti -- my pal miles waxed poetic about your stuff, and darned if he wasnt right on the money --

i have to say, your frame made mike and mike smile BIG -- and now its part of the wonderful treasure trove that is the Tiki Ti.
you're an awfully young dude to be such an artisan, i cant wait to see what comes next!!

how awesome would a miles/danny gallery show be? sculpture/paintings/crossovers/chichis?

View Profile of meowdy Send a personal message to meowdy  Goto the website of meowdy     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Diablo
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-11-22 11:01 am   Permalink

Andreeeww! The pleasure was all mine, your art is incredible my friend. I've got a ways to go to get even close to Miles' and your level of art. For now I'l stick to being Miles' framer. Thankyou pardner.

Futura Girl
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-11-26 09:18 am   Permalink

yes, it's true... i own a chiki tiki original painting... i loved the piece so much i jumped up and down and screamed like i was on the price is right when i won - and i meant it! it hangs proudly in our tiki dining room.
Chiki - i had no idea you were so prolific. so many great pictures!

hey don't forget we gotta a big ole pine log waiting for you to pick up soon... hint hint...

View Profile of Futura Girl Send a personal message to Futura Girl  Goto the website of Futura Girl     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Diablo
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-11-26 9:16 pm   Permalink

I'm coming MM, I'm a coming. It should be alot lighter by now.

Tiki Diablo
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-01-31 10:25 pm   Permalink

this is the one I was telling you about Tony.

Basement Kahuna
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-02-01 01:24 am   Permalink

I want this....

View Profile of Basement Kahuna Send a personal message to Basement Kahuna  Email Basement Kahuna     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Futura Girl
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-02-01 03:44 am   Permalink

haydiablo... someone posted a nice friendly response to your post on lotta living! of course it was a tiki centralite

anyway - your stuff is so great and we HAVE to do the world record for largest mai tai

check out my post on it:
http://tikiroom.com/tikicentral/bb/viewtopic.php?topic=7508&forum=1

View Profile of Futura Girl Send a personal message to Futura Girl  Goto the website of Futura Girl     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
FrEaKyTiKiGuY
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2004-02-01 05:33 am   Permalink

Quote"
Carved and hollowed out from a single huge palm. The World's Largest Tiki Mug. approx. 50 gallon capacity!

See it at
www.winkytiki.com

I Like how they used the beautiful woman for a garnishment in that huge mug!! Thats got to be one hell of a Mai Tai.

View Profile of FrEaKyTiKiGuY Send a personal message to FrEaKyTiKiGuY  Email FrEaKyTiKiGuY     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation