[Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Collecting Tiki eBay: Shecky #144 on eBay
Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
eBay: Shecky #144 on eBay
JTD
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-10-23 5:31 pm   Permalink

Not my auction. Please keep Shecky in the ohana (that means fambly, right?).

-JTD

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3249388307&category=29460

[ This Message was edited by: JTD on 2003-10-23 19:15 ]

View Profile of JTD Send a personal message to JTD      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TikiMaxton
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-10-23 5:45 pm   Permalink

Oh man, I'd hate to see a non-TCer get a Shecky, especially since I was too poor to buy one when they were released. I was around when they we were all submitting designs, fercryin'outloud! If anybody wants to sell a Shecky to a deserving and long-time Tiki Socialite, please contact me off list, 'cause NOW I can afford the darn thing!

View Profile of TikiMaxton Send a personal message to TikiMaxton  Email TikiMaxton Goto the website of TikiMaxton ICQ status     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Cultjam
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-10-23 5:49 pm   Permalink

TM, have you a PayPal account? I'll send you a few bucks to help you win the auction.

Keep Shecky in TC!

View Profile of Cultjam Send a personal message to Cultjam      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Unga Bunga
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-10-24 10:54 am   Permalink

Beware Tikimax,
I have my eye on it too.
Good luck to all of us TCers.

View Profile of Unga Bunga Send a personal message to Unga Bunga      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikifish
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-10-24 1:25 pm   Permalink

Man, I am curious to see what my little green creation finally goes for! I shall never part with my own Sheckys though.

Much like when Sven got 700 clams for his video, even though I had one and could have used the cash, I won't sell. It's bad karma!

View Profile of tikifish Send a personal message to tikifish  Email tikifish Goto the website of tikifish     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TikiMaxton
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-10-27 1:23 pm   Permalink

Lordy, the little green guy's up to $65! I expect he'll go to $100 or beyond before the snipers are through with him. Too rich for my blood, and far more than i'll probably ever spend on any single mug, regardless of my finances. But thanks for the offer of help.

View Profile of TikiMaxton Send a personal message to TikiMaxton  Email TikiMaxton Goto the website of TikiMaxton ICQ status     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Humuhumu
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-10-27 1:31 pm   Permalink

Does anyone know if the people who are bidding on it are TCers?

I've gotta say, Cultjam did a wonderful thing when she sold a Shecky to me for cost. (She'd been able to aqcuire a lower-numbered Shecky, and felt it was time to release her old one into the wild.) She could have made a lot of money off of it, but she wanted to make sure a TCer got it. I now view it as my very special hanai mug. It was extremely generous of her, and I owe her a slew of Zombies for it.

Critiki - Ooga-Mooga - Humu Kon Tiki

View Profile of Humuhumu Send a personal message to Humuhumu  Email Humuhumu Goto the website of Humuhumu     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Chris
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-10-27 1:40 pm   Permalink

[ This Message was edited by: Tiki Chris on 2003-10-27 15:19 ]

View Profile of Tiki Chris Send a personal message to Tiki Chris  Email Tiki Chris Goto the website of Tiki Chris     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Chris
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-10-27 1:40 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2003-10-27 13:23, TikiMaxton wrote:
Lordy, the little green guy's up to $65! I expect he'll go to $100 or beyond before the snipers are through with him. Too rich for my blood, and far more than i'll probably ever spend on any single mug, regardless of my finances. But thanks for the offer of help.

i own three sheckies (but i think i'd be happy w/ 2), if you really want one i might be up fer sum tradin'!

[ This Message was edited by: Tiki Chris on 2003-10-27 15:19 ]

View Profile of Tiki Chris Send a personal message to Tiki Chris  Email Tiki Chris Goto the website of Tiki Chris     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TikiMaxton
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-10-27 2:32 pm   Permalink

Really? Well, I have some interesting stuff I've accumulated. I'll do an inventory and let you know what I have that I'm willing to trade. I'd LOVE to have a Shecky to call my own.

Unga Bunga
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-10-27 3:39 pm   Permalink

Hey no fair!
Unga aint rollin in the coconuts ($) either.

View Profile of Unga Bunga Send a personal message to Unga Bunga      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Kon-Hemsby
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-10-28 02:01 am   Permalink

Hey follow tiki's, as a newie help me. I can obviously see the beauty of Shecky, but whats the history / fasination with this particular mug? I need to learn!

View Profile of Kon-Hemsby Send a personal message to Kon-Hemsby  Email Kon-Hemsby     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
atomictonytiki
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2003-10-28 10:06 am   Permalink

The Shecky mug is the offical mascot mug of tiki central it was designed by tikifish and made by munktiki in an edition of 150 mugs.
you can see the lovely Shecky here..

http://www.munktiki.com/shecky.htm

...but it dosen't show the rear of the mug which has the cutes little bum i've ever seen on a mug.

View Profile of atomictonytiki Send a personal message to atomictonytiki  Goto the website of atomictonytiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Kon-Hemsby
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-10-29 01:28 am   Permalink

May the tiki gods smash my mugs. Sincere grovelling apologies to Tikifish and Muntiki and follow TC-ers...I didn't realise Shecky was OUR mascot. Now I HAVE to have one...I'd better get saving those pennies.

View Profile of Kon-Hemsby Send a personal message to Kon-Hemsby  Email Kon-Hemsby     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
mrtikibar
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-10-29 1:16 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2003-10-24 13:25, tikifish wrote:
Man, I am curious to see what my little green creation finally goes for! I shall never part with my own Sheckys though.

Much like when Sven got 700 clams for his video, even though I had one and could have used the cash, I won't sell. It's bad karma!

"I don't believe in that Karma baloney."...
"uhhhhhhh, carmel baloney." Homer Simpson

View Profile of mrtikibar Send a personal message to mrtikibar  Email mrtikibar     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation