[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Collecting Tiki eBay: Shecky #144 on eBay
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
eBay: Shecky #144 on eBay
Cultjam
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-10-29 11:47 pm   Permalink

Shucks.

I ordered Shecky just before leaving for Palm Springs, then was allowed to sneak into Oasis and had a insane case of gottahaveitnowitis and bought a Shecky there too. It was all sparked by a cute blond chiquita who snagged the last El Bastardo as I hesitated. Hmmm...or should I say Humu? I don't know for sure.

By the way, thanks Aquarj and Baxdog (I think) for letting a tiki newbie come lately get a little taste of the splendor of Oasis.

Besides that, it was fun hiding the Shecky on eBay so only a devoted TCer would find him.

And besides that, I've got a red El Bastardo now. Gracias Stucky!

[ This Message was edited by: Cultjam on 2003-10-30 21:19 ]

View Profile of Cultjam Send a personal message to Cultjam      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Humuhumu
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-10-30 09:34 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2003-10-29 23:47, Cultjam wrote:
It was all sparked by a cute blond chiquita who snagged the last El Bastardo as I hesitated. Hmmm...or should I say Humu? I don't know for sure.

Nope, not me... I don't collect mugs (love to see others' collections, but I don't want to start down that slippery slope). Shecky is the only one I've purchased for myself.

Critiki - Ooga-Mooga - Humu Kon Tiki

View Profile of Humuhumu Send a personal message to Humuhumu  Email Humuhumu Goto the website of Humuhumu     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Unga Bunga
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-10-30 10:40 am   Permalink

We have a winner for only $67.
Unga has to save for Christmas presents. Oh well, next time.

View Profile of Unga Bunga Send a personal message to Unga Bunga      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Formikahini
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-10-30 12:12 pm   Permalink

Quote:

[i]On 2003-10-29 23:47, Cultjam wrote:It was all sparked by a cute blond chiquita who snagged the last El Bastardo as I hesitated. Hmmm...or should I say Humu? I don't know for sure.

Hmmm, I'm NOT as cute a blond chiquita as is Humuhumu, but I'm pretty sure I'm the one who snagged the last El Bastardo. (Somebody next to me bummed out that there were no more, as mine was being being wrapped.) In fact, I KNOW I wasn't very cute then - that was The Dreaded Hangover Saturday!!
But are you saying there was a Shecky there to be had and I missed him? Wah!! Another time, another Shecky (I hope).

View Profile of Formikahini Send a personal message to Formikahini  Email Formikahini     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Humuhumu
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-10-30 12:19 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2003-10-30 12:12, Formikahini wrote:Hmmm, I'm NOT as cute a blond chiquita as is Humuhumu

Yeah, maybe not as cute, but definitely more DROP DEAD GORGEOUS! Ooh la la, you could give Sandy Warner a run for her money any day, hung over or not!

Critiki - Ooga-Mooga - Humu Kon Tiki

View Profile of Humuhumu Send a personal message to Humuhumu  Email Humuhumu Goto the website of Humuhumu     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Cultjam
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-10-30 9:32 pm   Permalink

YOU!!!

View Profile of Cultjam Send a personal message to Cultjam      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation