FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events Big Ol' Tiki Bash at Tiki Farm
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 )
Big Ol' Tiki Bash at Tiki Farm
Trader Woody
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2002-09-25 07:09 am   Permalink

While you guys knock back rum & cola,
I'll be nibbling gorgonzola!

Trader Woody
Hey, I'm gonna carve myself a chedder moai

View Profile of Trader Woody Send a personal message to Trader Woody  Email Trader Woody     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
cynfulcynner
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2002-09-25 10:00 am   Permalink

smogbreather wrote:
<<This is the inside dirt. I'm a little nervous but so looking forward to this. The key is... once it begins - let it happen! To find me, just look for the guy with a grin that is as big as Delaware! Now... good people - let's party down... TIKI STYLE!! Viva la righteous vibe that is tiki!>>

I haven't received my invitation yet -- should I be worrying? Will I have to show an invitation to get in?

--cindy in SF

View Profile of cynfulcynner Send a personal message to cynfulcynner      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
bamboo ben
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2002-09-27 10:15 pm   Permalink

20 hours and counting..........
If anyone plans on visiting the store (Bamboo Ben), we are closing @ 2:30 on Big ol' Bash day. Normal hours on Sunday (see below). Print this or the other post and get 20% off Sat. or Sun. Big ol' Bash weekend. Party time!!!
712 Yorktown Ave. #20
Huntington Beach, Ca. 92648
Store Hours- Sat. 10-Sunset(ish)
Sun. 11-4ish
Other Hours by appointment 714 960-1860

View Profile of bamboo ben Send a personal message to bamboo ben  Email bamboo ben Goto the website of bamboo ben     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
hula hula
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2002-09-28 10:54 am   Permalink

does anyone know if its cash only at the art show/sale? I would think not, but I wanna make sure I have enough cash.

cant wait...... Im in long beach right now at my sister house, heading down in a few hours. Got in a quick surf session this morning too This is turn out to be a great weekend.

View Profile of hula hula Send a personal message to hula hula  Email hula hula Goto the website of hula hula     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Diablo
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2002-09-28 11:26 am   Permalink

I think cash or check is the way to go. See you there.

View Profile of Tiki Diablo Send a personal message to Tiki Diablo  Email Tiki Diablo Goto the website of Tiki Diablo     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
bigbrotiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2002-09-28 5:07 pm   Permalink

I'm HEEEERRRRE!
I made it, i'll be there. Pheeew!

View Profile of bigbrotiki Send a personal message to bigbrotiki  Goto the website of bigbrotiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Diablo
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2002-09-28 7:54 pm   Permalink

Wel,well, well, look who's back. If it isn't Mr. Sven. Welcome back and see you at the Bash. I just came home to pick up the missus.

View Profile of Tiki Diablo Send a personal message to Tiki Diablo  Email Tiki Diablo Goto the website of Tiki Diablo     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation