FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Collecting Tiki Does anyone know of a good tiki mug wholesaler?
Does anyone know of a good tiki mug wholesaler?
Rattiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-10-27 09:49 am   Permalink

Such as Dynasty which carrys the whole Fumanchu cheesy, Chinese made mugs in the $2-3 price range by the dozen? I will pick some of their stuff up, but I'm wondering if there is anyone else around selling mugs one could actually afford to use in a real bar. This is the Dynasty URL if if you don't know them already. http://www.dynastywholesale.com/index.html

[ This Message was edited by: Rattiki on 2003-10-27 09:52 ]

View Profile of Rattiki Send a personal message to Rattiki  Email Rattiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Turbogod
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-10-27 11:24 am   Permalink

Off the deep end in MD. I used them for my everyday mugs. Didn't realize they were so close to my house till after I ordered. They were pretty quick.

http://www.islandmadness.com/tikimug1.html

View Profile of Turbogod Send a personal message to Turbogod      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Rattiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-10-27 3:52 pm   Permalink

Thanks Turbogod I know them well and have ordered some cheesy lights and swizzle sticks from them for my own collection. You'll notice that they sell basically the same thing as Dynasty, but at more than twice the price since they're a retailer. I was looking for a real wholesale bar and restaurant supply with tiki mugs.

View Profile of Rattiki Send a personal message to Rattiki  Email Rattiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Slacks Ferret
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-10-29 5:11 pm   Permalink

I just stumbled upon this site. Not much as far as tiki mugs, and it ain't as cheap as Dynasty:

abestkitchen.com

You'll need to scroll down til yr almost at the bottom of the page.

[ This Message was edited by: Slacks Ferret on 2003-10-29 17:13 ]

View Profile of Slacks Ferret Send a personal message to Slacks Ferret  Email Slacks Ferret     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation