FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Creating Tiki Tiki Carving An invitation to visit www.tikimon.net
An invitation to visit www.tikimon.net
Tiki Mon
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2003-10-28 5:52 pm   Permalink

Hey all you fellow carvers out there. Please accept this invitation to visit my website, www.tikimon.net. I hope you guys enjoy looking at these carvings as much as I enjoy making them. I look forward to your comments and critiques.

Mahalo!

-Tiki Mon

View Profile of Tiki Mon Send a personal message to Tiki Mon  Email Tiki Mon Goto the website of Tiki Mon     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Mon
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2003-10-28 7:17 pm   Permalink

I hate replying to my own post but I thought I'd let ya'll know that I'm currently doing some revisions, i.e. adding another gallery page, updating the sale page, etc...I've spent so much time carving lately I've sort of neglected my website. Anyhow, if you get an error or if something doesn't load right please be patient...and forgiving : )

Thanks.

Tiki Mon

View Profile of Tiki Mon Send a personal message to Tiki Mon  Email Tiki Mon Goto the website of Tiki Mon     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
McDougall
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-10-28 7:23 pm   Permalink

Hey now, are you still in Florida? Which end? How does the Sabal Palm differ from others? Any suggestions for me as far as types of Palm here in South Florida? If you want to talk carving Florida Tiki, please email me or post, I'm in.

View Profile of McDougall Send a personal message to McDougall  Email McDougall Goto the website of McDougall     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation