[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Collecting Tiki A dream realized-Witco in a thrift shop
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
A dream realized-Witco in a thrift shop
DawnTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-11-03 4:11 pm   Permalink

Thanks Laney

View Profile of DawnTiki Send a personal message to DawnTiki  Email DawnTiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
keigs20
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-11-03 5:53 pm   Permalink

Nice find Laney, you deserve it after 10 years of looking. Almost every Witco piece was done many different ways. When ordering Witco pieces you could choose different backgrounds and colors. That is why there are so many differnt styles of the same thing. Many Witco pieces were painted. I asked Bill what kind of paint he used and he said he used mostley latex house paint. It would be painted first and then coated with a wax finish. I have a friend working on my website and hope to have it up and running soon. It will have pics and info on Witco. I will post the web address when it is up and running. If you have more questions feel free to ask and I will try and answer them or ask Bill.

View Profile of keigs20 Send a personal message to keigs20  Email keigs20 Goto the website of keigs20     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Kailuageoff
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-11-03 6:05 pm   Permalink

Mahalo for clearing that up Keigs. Next stop, Home Despot.
KG

View Profile of Kailuageoff Send a personal message to Kailuageoff  Email Kailuageoff     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation