FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Collecting Tiki Zombie Village mug for trade!
Zombie Village mug for trade!
Traderpup
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2002-07-24 5:28 pm   Permalink

I stumbled upon a pair of rare Zombie Village mugs recently. In the spirit of true headhunting, I'm offering one for trade before I resort to an ebay listing.

Open your Book of Tiki to the contents page.... to the left is artwork that inspired the mug.

Images and details here:

Zombie Village mug

Feel free to drop me a note with questions or perhaps a trade offer?

Thanks!

visit Traderpup.com

View Profile of Traderpup Send a personal message to Traderpup  Email Traderpup Goto the website of Traderpup     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
midnite
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2002-07-24 5:40 pm   Permalink

Exxxx-cell-ennnnt mug.

Never seen the mug before, you got a real winner there. I sent you an idea for a trade, a couple of things I think you don't have. Maybe we can do a deal. I finally completerd my first "headhunter trade" with Stentiki. He got a nice Hawaii Kai hula girl and I received a stellar Aloha Hut mug.

I appreciate the chance to trade, good sporting of you!

midnite

View Profile of midnite Send a personal message to midnite      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
bigbadtikidaddy
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2002-07-24 6:35 pm   Permalink

Yeah baby, that is a badass mug!
good score, daddy likes!!
I've been looking for that one for years...

View Profile of bigbadtikidaddy Send a personal message to bigbadtikidaddy  Email bigbadtikidaddy     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Traderpup
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2002-07-26 7:04 pm   Permalink

Hey, Thanks for the trade offers I've gotten so far! I've been having mail server problems over the past week, so don't get discouraged if I don't respond right away. I've only just started browsing what you all have to trade!

Thanks!

visit Traderpup.com

View Profile of Traderpup Send a personal message to Traderpup  Email Traderpup Goto the website of Traderpup     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
fatuhiva
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2002-07-30 2:18 pm   Permalink

hey traderpup- I emailed you a few days ago, but didnt hear back- shoot me an email at b@tikimug.com

I've got loads of mugs to trade with you- pretyy much anything you want I probably have a double-

View Profile of fatuhiva Send a personal message to fatuhiva      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation