[Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Beyond Tiki 2
Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
Monkeyman
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-11-01 11:40 pm   Permalink

[ This Message was edited by: Monkeyman 2014-01-20 16:20 ]

View Profile of Monkeyman Send a personal message to Monkeyman  Email Monkeyman     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
midnite
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-11-02 01:30 am   Permalink

Holy crap!

You outdid Sponge Bob, a feat I did not consider to be readily attainable. You are setting some dangerous precedent, the kids are going to expect bigger and better each ensuing Halloween. Excellent work, I enjoyed just looking at the pics, cannot imagine the full affect.

Great fun,
midnite

View Profile of midnite Send a personal message to midnite      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
suzywong
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-11-02 05:24 am   Permalink

Wow, that's really cool. Thanks for posting the pictures. You did a great job. I am sure the kids loved it!
You certainly put a lot of work into the ship and it shows......

View Profile of suzywong Send a personal message to suzywong  Email suzywong     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
kctiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-11-02 06:08 am   Permalink

Monkeyman, I can see those glow-in-the-dark Peter Pan scenes in my minds eye. Was there a crocodile going "tick-tick-tick"? That part really used to scare me. What a great thing to do for your neighbor kids - magical!

View Profile of kctiki Send a personal message to kctiki  Email kctiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Swanky
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-11-02 08:10 am   Permalink

Very cool. Makes my refridgerator box turned house look piss poor.

Announcing Swank Pad and Crazy Al's Molokai Maiden!

View Profile of Swanky Send a personal message to Swanky  Email Swanky Goto the website of Swanky     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Chris
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-11-02 08:18 am   Permalink

[ This Message was edited by: Tiki Chris on 2003-11-03 12:05 ]

View Profile of Tiki Chris Send a personal message to Tiki Chris  Email Tiki Chris Goto the website of Tiki Chris     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Chris
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-11-02 08:18 am   Permalink

your kids look so proud (as they should be!). they are very fortunate to have a dad that not only is talented & creative but that takes the time to use his abilities for them.

thanks for sharing.
you rock!

View Profile of Tiki Chris Send a personal message to Tiki Chris  Email Tiki Chris Goto the website of Tiki Chris     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Raffertiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-11-02 3:12 pm   Permalink

That does it. You have inspired me to finally put a surfing Santa on my steep-assed roof for Christmas.

View Profile of Raffertiki Send a personal message to Raffertiki  Email Raffertiki Goto the website of Raffertiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Formikahini
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-11-02 5:22 pm   Permalink

Aw, MAN!! I have been waiting to see these pix (as a poor substitute to seeing the real thing), and they were worth the wait!! How utterly magical!! The back window section may be my fave part -- except for the handsome and tiny Mr. Pan and the beautiful TinkerPenny - I mean, Tinkerbell! You made my Halloween, Monkeyman!

View Profile of Formikahini Send a personal message to Formikahini  Email Formikahini     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Unga Bunga
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-11-02 7:02 pm   Permalink

Monk,
I'm glad you decided to post the pics. Another excellent piece of work, and it looks like you have an excellent crew to man that Bloomin Jolly Roger.

View Profile of Unga Bunga Send a personal message to Unga Bunga      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
UtopianDreem
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2003-11-02 8:04 pm   Permalink

What can I say except AMAZING! It definitely looks to be a labor of love for your family & neighbors--how lucky they all are. Thanks for sharing the pix!

View Profile of UtopianDreem Send a personal message to UtopianDreem  Email UtopianDreem     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Diablo
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-11-02 9:11 pm   Permalink

He's one bad mutha Shut cho mouth! D. finally got the bike off the hook.

View Profile of Tiki Diablo Send a personal message to Tiki Diablo  Email Tiki Diablo Goto the website of Tiki Diablo     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Monkeyman
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-11-03 12:53 pm   Permalink

[ This Message was edited by: Monkeyman 2014-01-20 16:19 ]

View Profile of Monkeyman Send a personal message to Monkeyman  Email Monkeyman     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Traderpup
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-11-03 4:58 pm   Permalink

I am just totally amazed! your kids are going to grow up with the best, inspiring memories of the holidays!

View Profile of Traderpup Send a personal message to Traderpup  Email Traderpup Goto the website of Traderpup     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Bamboo Bob
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-11-04 06:57 am   Permalink

I stopped by Monkeymans' pad on Halloween and I can honestly say that the pictures do not do his creation justice. It was absolutely amazing, so much more vibrant than the picture show. He and his family put in hours of work and it really paid off on Halloween. Nice job Monkeyman.

View Profile of Bamboo Bob Send a personal message to Bamboo Bob      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation