advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events Other Events Hawaiian Inn: Who's In?: post here
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 )
Hawaiian Inn: Who's In?: post here
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-01-16 7:32 pm   Permalink

I'm making my final preparations before I leave for the airport -- my flight gets in to Orlando at 6something a.m., so I'll get to the hotel probably by 9, and I'll kill time by sleeping, shopping and/or relaxing poolside (read: drinking), if anyone else is also trying to kill time, give me a holler on my cell: 206-349-1362. Otherwise, I'll see you in the lobby at about 4:45.

Critiki - Critiki News - Ooga-Mooga

View Profile of Humuhumu Send a personal message to Humuhumu  Email Humuhumu Goto the website of Humuhumu     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-01-16 8:11 pm   Permalink

Well, the car is loaded, got the liquor, the umbrellas, the limes, mint and music ready to go. I'll be leaving around 5 or so tomorrow, and should be in sometime mid morning. If anyone is looking for me, I'll have my cellphone with me, 954-483-8014. Cheers, and I look forward to having a great time with everyone!
Stay on the beach. The natives over there are cannibals.
They eat liars with the same enthusiasm as they eat honest men.

View Profile of cybertiki Send a personal message to cybertiki  Email cybertiki Goto the website of cybertiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Basement Kahuna
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-01-17 01:25 am   Permalink

Okay, wait a minute...when is Humu coming through the KTPR here?

View Profile of Basement Kahuna Send a personal message to Basement Kahuna  Email Basement Kahuna     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-01-17 06:09 am   Permalink

In case any of you lucky folks are checking in over the weekend, I put up a few Daytona Beach locales you might want be sure you see (and get better pictures of!)

See this thread-

View Profile of Sabina Send a personal message to Sabina  Goto the website of Sabina     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-01-19 08:42 am   Permalink

Mahalo to all who came to the Hawaiian last weekend. Marian and I had a great time meeting everyone and hanging out with you. Special thanks to Pablus & CyberTiki for setting up and hosting the hospitality room. If anyone took pics, we would love to see them.

View Profile of Kailuageoff Send a personal message to Kailuageoff  Email Kailuageoff     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 )

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2015 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation