[Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events Other Events MD/DC/VA Tiki Regalia - Oct. 12th
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 )
MD/DC/VA Tiki Regalia - Oct. 12th
Turbogod
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2002-10-17 09:32 am   Permalink

We only took a couple of pics. Could've gone nuts in politiki, but didn't. Got to get the film developed.

View Profile of Turbogod Send a personal message to Turbogod      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Sabina
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2002-10-18 06:26 am   Permalink

Finally, everything has calmed down, and I find time to chime in and catch up on some TC reading!

Mike and I wanted to thank all of you Tikiphiles- and especially Johntiki, for such a lovely evening! We had a great time!

We may be smaller than the west coast contingent- but somehow I don't think they have to brave snipers for Mai Tais! Guess that just makes us a 'special' bunch.

I'm sorry we ended up ducking out after such a brief appearance at Politiki- our friend from out of town had had a VERY long day at the conference and was tired. We'll have to go back another time to get more of a feel for the place. The music was ALL WRONG, but the wonderful little room/alcove we all curled up in was pretty nifty- perfect for a quieter and more intimate discussion. Oh well, another time I suppose.

It was so good to get the inside scoop on where to find TikiFarm mugs in Baltimore, or what not to miss on our next Vegas trip, and Vern's pix of his home/bar were downright inspiring!

Which leads to when are we going to do this again? South Pacific you say? If dates allow, we're sooo there!

View Profile of Sabina Send a personal message to Sabina  Goto the website of Sabina     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
powerofthetiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2002-10-20 9:52 pm   Permalink

Vern has a post about the South Pafic get together.

http://tikiroom.com/tikicentral/bb/viewtopic.php?topic=1387&forum=4&0

View Profile of powerofthetiki Send a personal message to powerofthetiki  Email powerofthetiki Goto the website of powerofthetiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Turbogod
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2002-11-12 9:01 pm   Permalink

Got some pics from the event developed. Here are a few of us at the Honolulu

Me (TURBOgod)& my wife Joanna.

Chris (SuburbanHipster) & his wife Elizabeth.

Carroll (PoweroftheTiki) & his "might as well be wife" Janet.

View Profile of Turbogod Send a personal message to Turbogod      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
powerofthetiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2002-11-14 08:54 am   Permalink

What's this wife stuff. We have only been together 7 years

View Profile of powerofthetiki Send a personal message to powerofthetiki  Email powerofthetiki Goto the website of powerofthetiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation