FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events Tiki Bar Crawl San Francisco Coming Soon?
Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
Tiki Bar Crawl San Francisco Coming Soon?
Unga Bunga
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-11-07 12:14 pm   Permalink

Is there any set agenda for the next San Fran tiki bar crawl? (Mig?)
Just wondering.
Unga

[ This Message was edited by: Unga Bunga on 2003-11-07 12:41 ]

View Profile of Unga Bunga Send a personal message to Unga Bunga      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
sweetpea
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-11-07 3:06 pm   Permalink

yeah, Pea want s to know too!
wheeeeeeeee
Martin, can we have a bus again? heheheheh
PEa

View Profile of sweetpea Send a personal message to sweetpea  Email sweetpea Goto the website of sweetpea     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
AquaZombie
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-11-07 4:37 pm   Permalink

I told Mig already: this year we need to add to the itinerary two new East Bay tiki bars, The Conga Lounge in Oakland and Tiki Tom's in Walnut Creek,and in the North Bay, Vice Grip's Bamboo Bar in Fairfax. This'll make it one long, bumpy, drunken ride for sure.

View Profile of AquaZombie Send a personal message to AquaZombie  Email AquaZombie Goto the website of AquaZombie     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
martiki
Official Mixologist

Posted: 2003-11-07 6:28 pm   Permalink

Bus is likely, and plans are afoot! Stay tuned....

View Profile of martiki Send a personal message to martiki  Email martiki Goto the website of martiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Diablo
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-11-07 8:08 pm   Permalink

Roadtrip! Not gonna miss this one. Hula Hula's Big Adventure II !!!

View Profile of Tiki Diablo Send a personal message to Tiki Diablo  Email Tiki Diablo Goto the website of Tiki Diablo     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
suicide_sam
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-11-07 10:34 pm   Permalink

I killed my Fairlane trying to drive out to the last one. I think I'll go witha $30 flight from Southwest this year.

View Profile of suicide_sam Send a personal message to suicide_sam  Email suicide_sam Goto the website of suicide_sam ICQ status     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikifish
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-11-18 12:15 pm   Permalink

It's february, right?

Crystal Chandlier and I have some Air Miles saved up, and a place to stay in San Fran, so a return appearance by the crazy canucks ifs definitley a possibility.

Of course, that's what I said about Chicago and Florida... but this time I mean it! ahah

View Profile of tikifish Send a personal message to tikifish  Email tikifish Goto the website of tikifish     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
sweetpea
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-11-18 3:03 pm   Permalink

YES YES YES!!!
TIKIFISH IN SAN FRAN 2004
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY
Gimme lotsa fair warning so I can make it to Thursday night dinner this year~
PEa

View Profile of sweetpea Send a personal message to sweetpea  Email sweetpea Goto the website of sweetpea     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
sweetpea
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-11-18 3:04 pm   Permalink

or Friday night dinner.
Dangit, I'm gittin all excited, so
I'm goin and confusin myself again...

thejab
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2003-11-18 3:31 pm   Permalink

Let's do what we can to reel tikifish in for the Crawl! We were disappointed she couldn't make it to Chicago.

Pea, the dinner at Trader Vic's has been on Friday in the past. Thursday night sometimes there's a pre-crawl show somewhere.

View Profile of thejab Send a personal message to thejab  Goto the website of thejab     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikifish
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-11-18 4:51 pm   Permalink

You don't have to do much to reel me in - if I can get the time off work, I'm there.

I knew I didn't have enough air miles to get to San Fran, so I called Air Canada and asked how much I had to pay to buy the remaining miles - turns out it's $2.23 - hahaha!

View Profile of tikifish Send a personal message to tikifish  Email tikifish Goto the website of tikifish     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
thejab

Posted: 2003-11-18 5:13 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2003-11-18 16:51, tikifish wrote:
I knew I didn't have enough air miles to get to San Fran, so I called Air Canada and asked how much I had to pay to buy the remaining miles - turns out it's $2.23 - hahaha!

I have to fly somewhere on Southwest by Jan. 15th. to earn a free ticket. Where should I go?

View Profile of thejab Send a personal message to thejab  Goto the website of thejab     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikifish
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-11-18 5:25 pm   Permalink

Where does southwest fly to?

thejab

Posted: 2003-11-18 5:36 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2003-11-18 17:25, tikifish wrote:
Where does southwest fly to?

Some cities are not non-stop. From Oakland to Fort Lauderdale is at minimum 1 stop but I never paid more than $200 RT. I use their frequent flyer card because if you book on their web site you can earn a free round trip every four round trips you make. Unfortunately next year they're changing things so you earn 3 credits for each RT instead of 4.

/
/
_

[ This Message was edited by: thejab on 2003-11-18 17:37 ]

mig
Official Man-About-Town  

Posted: 2003-11-18 6:01 pm   Permalink

I can neither confirm nor deny that plans are afoot yet. (Shit, we better get some of us together to scheme! haha)

The first two were in February; the third one was in the month of April.

So we'll see... but yes, planning time is here, and we have many places to hit (as AquaZombie mentions.)

-mig

View Profile of mig Send a personal message to mig  Email mig Goto the website of mig     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation