FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Creating Tiki Tiki Carving kreepy tiki of miami

You are viewing a single post from the search result.
view the entire topic
kreepy tiki of miami
tikijaksin
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-11-09 5:32 pm   Permalink

thanks a lot guys it feels really good to get that kinda response from such a talented, mothafuggin' groupa artists as yerselves.Basement Kahuna and I emailed each other bout the level of talent from the artists here and I am like "damn" sometimes I'm really glad that I'm not a trad. styled tiki carver,(the competition from you all would be brutal) although it is my prefered style to collect.I know my karving limitations, and i dont really mess with it.so hell yeah I'd trade up some art with any one of you Chiki tiki,Tiki tony, Basement Kahuna, (and the non karving artists too) .like i said tradition is my thing to kollect, but i just kant karve it korrectly.knowwhutamean? by the way is Chiki tiki and tikidiablo da same artist.someone emailed me a pic of da baddes red little squatting tiki that read Tikidiablo and had heard it was Chikitikis other name, godamn is whut i gotta say about dat little red dude. Ionly wish i seen it in person.Tiki (hopin' to make it out to da wast koast soon n say whutsup)Jaksin

View Profile of tikijaksin Send a personal message to tikijaksin  Email tikijaksin Goto the website of tikijaksin     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2018 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation