FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums » » Tiki Events » » California Events » » Humphrey's/Bali Hai Day After Thanksgiving
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 Next Page )
Humphrey's/Bali Hai Day After Thanksgiving
Matt Reese
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-11-26 1:10 pm   Permalink

Had a great time! It was nice meeting so many TCers face to face. The food was good and Onatiki's new drink was superb! Thanks to everyone involved.

View Profile of Matt Reese Send a personal message to Matt Reese  Email Matt Reese     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
OnaTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-11-26 4:54 pm   Permalink

The 4th Annual Day After Thanksgiving was a blast as usual. Thanks to all that came out. It was great to see some new faces. Thanks to everyone who came over after for cocktails.
Here are a few pictures.

The group enjoying pupus and a variety of cocktails.

The group pose with Mr. Bali Hai.
Left to right
Back row: Mike, ModMana, Utopian Dreem, Mrs. ModMana, Matt Reese, Moki & Mrs. Spy-Tiki
Front row: Tiki-Bird, 'OnaTiki, DrMiguelito & Spy-Tiki.

There were a few others who would not get in front of the camera as they are in the witness protection program.

We talked to the owner and if you plan on attending the New Year's eve party, you better get your tickets soon.

Aloha!!!

View Profile of OnaTiki Send a personal message to OnaTiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
DrMiguelito
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2005-11-28 11:35 am   Permalink

I had a blast. It was good being back at the Bal Hai after so many years (the last time I was there, the refurbishment of Mr. Bali Hai hadn't taken place yet, so that's going on several years, I believe). My only regret is that my impending post-Thanksgiving food-and-alcohol coma kept me from going to OnaTiki's place; I'll try to rectify that in the coming year. Can't wait for New Year's ...

View Profile of DrMiguelito Send a personal message to DrMiguelito  Email DrMiguelito     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
WooHooWahine
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2013-11-03 08:14 am   Permalink

The Tradition Continues.......WooHooo!!! Let's Meet Up at The Bali Hai the Saturday after Thanksgiving. Get a Room at Humphrey's Half Moon Inn for the weekend, the night, or just come on down for the day. We will be at Humphrey's from Wednesday through Sunday. More Info Coming Soon!!!
*Bring Your Family & Friends!!

FYI..... For those of you checking into Humphrey's on Friday here's the plan: Happy Hour at Bali Hai starts at 3:00pm.....WooHooo!!! Progressive Mai Tais starting at 3pm $5 and increase a $1 every hour until 6:00pm and Happy Hour Food Specials too!!

[ This Message was edited by: WooHooWahine 2013-11-03 08:16 ]

View Profile of WooHooWahine Send a personal message to WooHooWahine  Email WooHooWahine     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
WooHooWahine
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2013-11-16 12:45 pm   Permalink

Humphrey's Half Moon in is having a Fall Getaway Special on their Rooms https://gc.synxis.com/rez.aspx?Hotel=60208&Chain=15879&promo=HARVEST

View Profile of WooHooWahine Send a personal message to WooHooWahine  Email WooHooWahine     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
lucas vigor
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-11-16 5:05 pm   Permalink

I think we should start a petition to have Tiki Bong re-instated on this forum!

FREE BONG!!!!!!!!!!!

VOTE FOR BONG?????????

Bueller, Bueller?

View Profile of lucas vigor Send a personal message to lucas vigor      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
PiPhiRho
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-11-18 11:35 pm   Permalink

Cool! We just booked Friday and Saturday at Humphreys.

View Profile of PiPhiRho Send a personal message to PiPhiRho  Email PiPhiRho Goto the website of PiPhiRho     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
nui 'umi 'umi
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-11-26 12:12 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2013-11-03 08:14, WooHooWahine wrote:
The Tradition Continues.......WooHooo!!! Let's Meet Up at The Bali Hai the Saturday after Thanksgiving. Get a Room at Humphrey's Half Moon Inn for the weekend, the night, or just come on down for the day. We will be at Humphrey's from Wednesday through Sunday. More Info Coming Soon!!!
*Bring Your Family & Friends!!

FYI..... For those of you checking into Humphrey's on Friday here's the plan: Happy Hour at Bali Hai starts at 3:00pm.....WooHooo!!! Progressive Mai Tais starting at 3pm $5 and increase a $1 every hour until 6:00pm and Happy Hour Food Specials too!!

[ This Message was edited by: WooHooWahine 2013-11-03 08:16 ]

Save us a seat on Saturday. Can’t hardly wait. WooHoo! Mr. and Mr.s Umi

[ This Message was edited by: nui 'umi 'umi 2013-11-26 00:13 ]

View Profile of nui 'umi 'umi Send a personal message to nui 'umi 'umi  Email nui 'umi 'umi     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
PolynesianPop
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-11-26 4:59 pm   Permalink

Looking forward to attending once again. See you all there!

View Profile of PolynesianPop Send a personal message to PolynesianPop  Email PolynesianPop Goto the website of PolynesianPop     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
lunavideogames
Grand Member (3 years)  

Posted: 2013-11-26 7:00 pm   Permalink

I will stumble over the hill to come see you guys! Should be fun and you know I will take any excuse to go to Bali Hai!

View Profile of lunavideogames Send a personal message to lunavideogames      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
WooHooWahine
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2013-11-29 09:27 am   Permalink

Alohaaaaaa Friday......WooHooo!!! Progressive Mai Tais at Bali Hai starting at 3pm $5 and increase a $1 every hour until 6:00pm and Happy Hour Food Specials too!!

klockwork
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2013-11-29 5:51 pm   Permalink

So when is everyone gonna be gathering over at the Bali Hai on Saturday? The Mrs. and I will definitely want to swing by for a Mai tai.

View Profile of klockwork Send a personal message to klockwork      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
lunavideogames
Grand Member (3 years)  

Posted: 2013-11-30 12:26 pm   Permalink

Already taken over the bar. Come on down.

View Profile of lunavideogames Send a personal message to lunavideogames      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
WooHooWahine
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2013-11-30 1:01 pm   Permalink

Room Party @ Hunphrey's at 4:00 in Room 444. Dinner @ Bali Hai at 6:00pm.......Woohoo!

lunavideogames
Grand Member (3 years)  

Posted: 2013-11-30 1:07 pm   Permalink

Navy grog

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation