FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events Humphrey's/Bali Hai Day After Thanksgiving
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 Next Page )
Humphrey's/Bali Hai Day After Thanksgiving
DrMiguelito
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2005-11-20 3:06 pm   Permalink

I'm gonna pass on the bus tour, but count me in for the Bali Hai. Thanks ...

View Profile of DrMiguelito Send a personal message to DrMiguelito  Email DrMiguelito     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
PolynesianPop
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-11-21 1:59 pm   Permalink

I won't be on the bus tour but count me in for the Bali Hai. I'll be bringing a friend as well, so put us down for 2. What time is everyone meeting?

Poly-Pop *

Bartender, make mine a glass of WATAHHH!!!!!

View Profile of PolynesianPop Send a personal message to PolynesianPop  Email PolynesianPop Goto the website of PolynesianPop     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Moki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-11-21 2:28 pm   Permalink

I just made reservations for 12 people at 6:00pm. If this is not a good time, please let me know so I can change it.

Larry (one of the owners) was very happy to hear we were coming for dinner. He also said that he'd have our tickets for New Years available for us to pick up.

Al-ii, We'll miss you, who's going to lead the tour of the gardens??

Aloha,

View Profile of Moki Send a personal message to Moki  Email Moki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
PolynesianPop
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-11-21 2:44 pm   Permalink

Just to clarify -- this is on Friday right? Will there be a pre-party or meeting place somewhere??? Can't wait! See y'all there...

Poly-Pop *

Bartender, make mine a glass of WATAHHH!!!!!

View Profile of PolynesianPop Send a personal message to PolynesianPop  Email PolynesianPop Goto the website of PolynesianPop     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
OnaTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-11-21 3:06 pm   Permalink

You know where the pre party will be...come on..... bar opens around noon.

View Profile of OnaTiki Send a personal message to OnaTiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
OnaTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-11-21 3:07 pm   Permalink

Yes ,friday

View Profile of OnaTiki Send a personal message to OnaTiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Matt Reese
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-11-22 06:34 am   Permalink

I should be there Friday. Don't know if the wife is coming or not. Depends on things with her family visiting.

View Profile of Matt Reese Send a personal message to Matt Reese  Email Matt Reese     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
DrMiguelito
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2005-11-23 1:09 pm   Permalink

I'll be parking myself at the Bali Hai bar sometime after 5:00. Keep an eye out for me.

View Profile of DrMiguelito Send a personal message to DrMiguelito  Email DrMiguelito     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
spy-tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-11-23 4:04 pm   Permalink

O.K. so sometimes I'm a dumb-ass. I made the Humphry's reservation for the 26th. I guess I did that because the tour bus thing is on the 26th. Anyway...Damn! They don't have any more spaces for Friday at the cheap-o rate and won't let me switch nights.

Anyone know of a cheap (like $35 bucks or so) Motel 6 type place where the sweetie and I won't be axe-murdered for Friday night? Otherwise please hoist one for my dumb-ass self when you get together at the Bali Hai. I will reciprocate the next night although the company won't be as much fun.

View Profile of spy-tiki Send a personal message to spy-tiki  Email spy-tiki Goto the website of spy-tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Moki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-11-23 5:43 pm   Permalink

Spy-Tiki,
Check your PM's

Aloha!!

View Profile of Moki Send a personal message to Moki  Email Moki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
spy-tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-11-24 12:00 pm   Permalink

O.K. We're back in! found a place down there somewhere for Friday night. See you guys at the Bali Hai around 6:00 right? (hopefully without the axe)
Moki, thank you and Happy Thanksgiving to all!

Aloha!

View Profile of spy-tiki Send a personal message to spy-tiki  Email spy-tiki Goto the website of spy-tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Bird
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-11-24 4:22 pm   Permalink

Hey Ona & Moki, can we add 2 more to the Res?

TBird.

View Profile of Tiki Bird Send a personal message to Tiki Bird  Email Tiki Bird     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Shipwreckjoey
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-11-24 5:01 pm   Permalink

Due to work schedules this year, our family Thanksgiving Dinner is gonna be Friday late afternoon. In the interest of marital harmony I feel compelled to give this event top priority. As some of you remember we tried to juggle this schedule two D.A.T.G.D.'s ago and wound up arriving at the Bali Hai twenty minutes after everyone left. I'm jus' gonna play it by ear this year and if I make it I make it and if I don't I don't. The tightrope I walk during the holidays get thinner every year!

View Profile of Shipwreckjoey Send a personal message to Shipwreckjoey      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Moki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-11-24 5:54 pm   Permalink

Shipwreck-You'll be missed!! Maybe next year.

T-bird-2 more added. Yay!!!

Overstuffed with turkey & stuffing right now, going for a walk to Tiki Tiki Booms. Hope everyone had a great day!!

Aloha!!

cyntiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-11-25 10:18 am   Permalink

Have Fun tonight all! Think of us! We'll raise a Mai Tai for you tonight!

Hope to see you on NYE!

Happy Day!

~Cyntiki

View Profile of cyntiki Send a personal message to cyntiki  Email cyntiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation