FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events Humphrey's/Bali Hai Day After Thanksgiving

You are viewing a single post from the search result.
view the entire topic
Goto page ( 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 Next Page )
Humphrey's/Bali Hai Day After Thanksgiving
Humuhumu
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-11-12 3:16 pm   Permalink

When I was in New York in January, I was supposed to meet manic cat for the first time at the Zombie Hut in Brooklyn. Manic was running late, so her poor boyfriend had the unenviable task of mustering up the courage to ask "Are you Humuhumu?" when he spotted some solo woman who looked like a likely candidate. When I came in & asked for a Mai Tai without bothering to check the menu, but then tried to pay with a credit card, making it obvious I'd never set foot in the place, he thought it had to be me. He still sounded pretty afraid he was about to get slapped when he asked me if I was Humuhumu, though. He was very brave.

I'm really looking forward to seeing you guys there on Friday! Is further exploring likely to happen during the day on Friday, or on Saturday? I'm trying to figure out if I should get a room for Thursday night, too, or just drive down Friday morning.

Critiki - Critiki News - Ooga-Mooga

View Profile of Humuhumu Send a personal message to Humuhumu  Email Humuhumu Goto the website of Humuhumu     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2017 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation