FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Creating Tiki Tiki Carving Not tiki art, but retro art!
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
Not tiki art, but retro art!
meowdy
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2003-11-22 02:00 am   Permalink

those are groovy! cant wait to see some tiki themed pieces -- also nice to see someone using it to generate a new/open concept from closed/corporate messages... (or maybe im reading into it..)
i'm always torn between using the actual magazine page, and scanning it and using a cut out of the scan - -thats probably why my house if overflowing with ephemera!

my only question is...fire, water... wheres earth and wind? that would be a great quartet! (and with a horn section, i think i could dance to it...)

View Profile of meowdy Send a personal message to meowdy  Goto the website of meowdy     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikifish
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-11-22 05:44 am   Permalink

http://www.tikiroom.com/tikicentral/bb/viewtopic.php?topic=5635&forum=7&11

the tiki art is here...

View Profile of tikifish Send a personal message to tikifish  Email tikifish Goto the website of tikifish     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
meowdy
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2003-11-23 12:51 am   Permalink

aww yeah, thanks for the link -
that pink lady piece is dynamite!

View Profile of meowdy Send a personal message to meowdy  Goto the website of meowdy     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Futura Girl
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-11-26 09:14 am   Permalink

love the colors tikifish! le fromage is delectable!

View Profile of Futura Girl Send a personal message to Futura Girl  Goto the website of Futura Girl     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikifish
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-11-26 8:21 pm   Permalink

Intersting that people love Le Fronage - whereas whn I pained them, I thought 'Le Car' was the hands down winner. Of course, that was before I added the parmesan sparkles to Le Fromage. The charity auction is tomorrow night so I will let you knwo what they went for!

I didn't do tiki themed art for the auction because I wanted to make something lots of people would like, not just the freaky people like us who love tiki. It's all about trying to raise as much money for the homeless kids, after all!

View Profile of tikifish Send a personal message to tikifish  Email tikifish Goto the website of tikifish     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation