FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums » » Beyond Tiki » » How to tell if your ventriloquist puppet is evil
Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
How to tell if your ventriloquist puppet is evil
hanford_lemoore
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-11-14 1:58 pm   Permalink

1.Make a large, roaring fire.

2.Within earshot of the doll say “Well, I think it’s about time I get rid of this ventriloquist doll … it’s not doing me any good no more”.

3.Pick up the doll and say “I think this will burn up real good in the fire”

4.Walk towards the fire.

5.Make like you’re going to throw the doll into the fire on the count of 3.

At this point, if your doll is evil, you’ll feel a bite on your arm, or a punch, or some other violent reaction. The doll will try to get out of your grasp, and, if successful, will run away, most likely with an evil cackle out of it’s smiling mouth. Be careful … he’s not fleeing from you; he’s only looking for a place to hide in order to attack you later.

If nothing happens, your doll is probably not evil. You now have 2 choices: Throw it into the fire anyway, or put it away. Warning: If you do not throw the doll in the fire, it is suggested that you take a knife with you to bed. It’s possible the doll IS evil but knew you were testing it, and is waiting for you to go to sleep before attempting to strangle you.

~Hanford

View Profile of hanford_lemoore Send a personal message to hanford_lemoore  Goto the website of hanford_lemoore     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
freddiefreelance
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-11-14 2:08 pm   Permalink

Yuo've been watching the Twilight Zone marathon again, haven't you? Mexican Horror films are good for evil dolls, too.

View Profile of freddiefreelance Send a personal message to freddiefreelance      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Slacks Ferret
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-11-14 2:18 pm   Permalink

Thanks for the tips Hanford! I'll try it out tonight!

-Slacks

View Profile of Slacks Ferret Send a personal message to Slacks Ferret  Email Slacks Ferret     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
purple jade
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-11-14 3:17 pm   Permalink

This is a moot argument...everyone knows all ventriloquist's dummies are evil, as are their cousins, clowns.

View Profile of purple jade Send a personal message to purple jade  Email purple jade Goto the website of purple jade     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
FLOUNDERart
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-11-14 3:53 pm   Permalink

Hanford scares me!

www.flounderart.com

View Profile of FLOUNDERart Send a personal message to FLOUNDERart  Email FLOUNDERart Goto the website of FLOUNDERart     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Unga Bunga
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-11-14 5:11 pm   Permalink

If you don't have an evil puppet, you can get one here!

http://www.puppetterrors.com

View Profile of Unga Bunga Send a personal message to Unga Bunga      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
pablus
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-11-14 10:20 pm   Permalink

This is the funniest thread I've read in months. Unga Bunga - that link will give me the mental mastery over my sister that I've always craved.

Hanford, whatever it is that you're smoking/drinking/taking/meditating on... I want some.

Absolutely hilarious.

View Profile of pablus Send a personal message to pablus  Email pablus Goto the website of pablus     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
hanford_lemoore
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-11-15 2:54 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2003-11-14 22:20, pablus wrote:
Hanford, whatever it is that you're smoking/drinking/taking/meditating on... I want some.

you can get it
right here.

And thanks for the compliments!

~Hanford

View Profile of hanford_lemoore Send a personal message to hanford_lemoore  Goto the website of hanford_lemoore     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
freddiefreelance
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-11-15 3:13 pm   Permalink

The next thread: How to Tell When Your Donut's Evil!

View Profile of freddiefreelance Send a personal message to freddiefreelance      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
purple jade
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-11-15 3:21 pm   Permalink

I bit into a Krispy Kreme lemon donut once, all a-quiver with anticipation of that lemony goodness and it was EMPTY.

That was evil.

View Profile of purple jade Send a personal message to purple jade  Email purple jade Goto the website of purple jade     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
suicide_sam
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-11-15 3:49 pm   Permalink

The fire tip is a good one. ACcording to urban legends fire is the only way to get rid of something evil. That is why you can not mearly throw away your Ouiji board, it will simply keep reappearing in your house. If you want to destroy something born in the bowels of hell it must burn with the same fire that gave it life. I remember Movie Macabre this is a fact. Speaking of Movie Macabre what ever happenned to Elvira. Man she must be like a hundred now and I would still do her.

Oops, once again, I think I've said to much.

View Profile of suicide_sam Send a personal message to suicide_sam  Email suicide_sam Goto the website of suicide_sam ICQ status     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
kctiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-11-16 04:57 am   Permalink

This reminds me of the old movie where the handsome ventriloquist is really the dummy and the dummy is really the ventriloquist.

The evil little bastard tricks a lonely woman into marrying him because she thinks she's marrying a suave, good looking ventriloquist.

It's a very creepy old flick - I can't remember the name of it.

View Profile of kctiki Send a personal message to kctiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
martiki
Official Mixologist

Posted: 2003-11-17 3:57 pm   Permalink

All Krispy Kreme donuts ae evil. Don't believe the hype! Buy real donuts!

View Profile of martiki Send a personal message to martiki  Email martiki Goto the website of martiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
purple jade
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-11-17 4:35 pm   Permalink

But I like KK donuts. Bein' as how they were allegedly inspired by N.O. beignets.

Johnny Dollar
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-11-17 4:38 pm   Permalink

Indeed, the 1975 movie Trilogy of Terror had the final third dedicated to a Zuni Fetish Doll that coincidentally blended ventriloquist creepiness with tiki formalism. Karen Black figured out the fire thing... kind of.

[ This Message was edited by: Johnny Dollar on 2003-11-17 16:38 ]

View Profile of Johnny Dollar Send a personal message to Johnny Dollar  Email Johnny Dollar Goto the website of Johnny Dollar     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2017 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation