[Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events Other Events Tiki events in NW
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
Tiki events in NW
Exoticat
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-11-24 02:37 am   Permalink

Plus maybe another one (or 100) for what happened on Saturday.

View Profile of Exoticat Send a personal message to Exoticat      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Cajondrums
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2003-11-25 3:44 pm   Permalink

Hey, it looks like Tiki is alive and well in the NW. I look forward to the next Tiki Crawl. http://www.cajondrums.com

[ This Message was edited by: Cajondrums on 2003-11-25 15:46 ]

View Profile of Cajondrums Send a personal message to Cajondrums  Email Cajondrums Goto the website of Cajondrums     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TikiMaxton
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-11-25 5:22 pm   Permalink

I'm beginning to think we oughta have a once-a-month get together at one of our local watering holes. Maybe alternate between Alibi and Jasmine Tree. How would that hang with you Portlanders? Like if we did a first-Friday-of-the-month happy hour or something like that?

View Profile of TikiMaxton Send a personal message to TikiMaxton  Email TikiMaxton Goto the website of TikiMaxton ICQ status     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Kim
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-11-25 5:25 pm   Permalink

I know Tikitronic would think it was swell-- he's forever trying to get me to go to the Alibi, and a social function would motivate me a whole lot more!

View Profile of Kim Send a personal message to Kim      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
mrtikibar
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-11-25 7:35 pm   Permalink

I like it. Tikimaxton, name the first stop and I will enter the data into my Palm Pilot. Okay, I don't have a Palm Pilot. I will, however, pencil it in on my calender.

View Profile of mrtikibar Send a personal message to mrtikibar  Email mrtikibar     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tikitronic
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2003-11-25 11:25 pm   Permalink

I'm all for it!

View Profile of Tikitronic Send a personal message to Tikitronic  Goto the website of Tikitronic     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
seamus
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-11-26 10:27 am   Permalink

I'll make the drive whenever I'm able.

View Profile of seamus Send a personal message to seamus  Email seamus Goto the website of seamus     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TikiMaxton
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-11-26 11:18 am   Permalink

Cool - for the sake of simplicity let's call the first one AFTER the holidays. How 'bout Jan 2? 6pm? Let me know and I'll set up an email reminder for it...

View Profile of TikiMaxton Send a personal message to TikiMaxton  Email TikiMaxton Goto the website of TikiMaxton ICQ status     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tikitronic
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2003-11-26 1:50 pm   Permalink

Works for me -
Heck - we might even have the basic NW site live by then!

View Profile of Tikitronic Send a personal message to Tikitronic  Goto the website of Tikitronic     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tikiwahine
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-11-26 3:14 pm   Permalink

Count me in gang,

January sounds like the perfect time for a road trip. It's been a while since I've been to Seattle, and I feel so badly that I missed my chance to meet up with the Portland gang when I was there earlier this year.(work obligations)

My fiance will definitely be along for the ride, he's gradually being sucked in by the wrath of the Tiki in our home.

Aloha, eh?
Queen of Vancouver Island Tiki,
-Tikiwahine

View Profile of Tikiwahine Send a personal message to Tikiwahine      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TikiMaxton
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-11-26 4:57 pm   Permalink

Tikiwahini, I've taken the liberty of adding you to the Northwest Territory Tiki Event Mailing List, so you'll be alerted of this and other NW events.

Tikiwahine
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-11-28 11:20 am   Permalink

Thank you kindly TikiMaxton!

My duty now is to find out what the heck happened to the Trader Vic's from Vancouver. I hear it's hidden about 20 minutes away from me, in a little seashore town. I'd love to know what the owner intends to do with it!(or has done with it already)

View Profile of Tikiwahine Send a personal message to Tikiwahine      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation