FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Creating Tiki Tiki Carving Okay, where the hell is Octane?
Okay, where the hell is Octane?
Basement Kahuna
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-11-28 11:36 am   Permalink

We're missing one of our virtuosos..

View Profile of Basement Kahuna Send a personal message to Basement Kahuna  Email Basement Kahuna     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Lake Surfer
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-11-28 11:02 pm   Permalink

Was just thinking that today... he's probably been busy with school... he mentioned he was returning a few months ago... or maybe he gave it all up and moved to an island somewhere to practice his art... sounds like a good idea to me!

View Profile of Lake Surfer Send a personal message to Lake Surfer      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikitony
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2003-11-29 09:50 am   Permalink

he definitelly is busy with school. He just started at Cal Poly SLO, where I just graduated. The school's pretty intense, especially for freshman, so he's working his tail off. When school started up again last Fall, I didn't have a chance to look around Tiki Central for months at a time. Octane, can you hear this, come baaaaack!

Live like a Beachcomber!
www.TikiTony.com www.facebook.com/tikitonybeachcomber

View Profile of tikitony Send a personal message to tikitony  Email tikitony Goto the website of tikitony     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
RevBambooBen
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-12-03 9:14 pm   Permalink

Is that the school that teaches Beer? Or, to become a Brewmeister??

View Profile of RevBambooBen Send a personal message to RevBambooBen  Email RevBambooBen Goto the website of RevBambooBen     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
freddiefreelance
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-12-04 05:56 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2003-12-03 21:14, RevBambooBen wrote:
Is that the school that teaches Beer? Or, to become a Brewmeister??

It's number 2 on the West Coast for Brewmasters. I think the #1 program is Cal State, Fresno. Cal State, Stanislaus, also has one.

View Profile of freddiefreelance Send a personal message to freddiefreelance      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Octane
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-12-05 10:41 am   Permalink

well i'm flattered, as mentioned already, and as Tikitony said i'm back at school starting CAl Poly. it is intense comepared to what i'm use to. have not had any time to do any carving, and haven't been on the site much. the good news is my final's are on weds. so i think i will have a 3 weeks or so to start carving again before my next classes.

though i like the idea that lakesurfer threw out there about "or maybe he gave it all up and moved to an island somewhere to practice his art"

View Profile of Octane Send a personal message to Octane      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Basement Kahuna
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-12-05 11:37 am   Permalink

Glad you're still around!

View Profile of Basement Kahuna Send a personal message to Basement Kahuna  Email Basement Kahuna     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation