FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events Other Events STENTIKI IN NEW YORK 1/18/04 - 1/21/04
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 Next Page )
STENTIKI IN NEW YORK 1/18/04 - 1/21/04
inkylouise
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2003-12-27 12:51 am   Permalink

my laptop died 1 mo ago and i finnaly got re-connected....cant wait for nore tiki fuhn next month...any body want to do a preparty at the ink-pad monday night before fisherman???

View Profile of inkylouise Send a personal message to inkylouise      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
manic cat
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-12-29 09:36 am   Permalink

depends--I might be coming straight from dance practice. I don't have my schedule yet. ps Thanks so much for the Christmas Card!!

View Profile of manic cat Send a personal message to manic cat  Email manic cat     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
stentiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-01-05 2:34 pm   Permalink

Hey Inks,

I'm in for the pre Fishermen party at the Ink Pad. Mahalo for offering!

Just back from the Caribbean. I don't have to tell you how much fun we had, so I'll wait til I see you all in a couple 'o weeks.

Happy New Year!

Arty

View Profile of stentiki Send a personal message to stentiki  Email stentiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
stentiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-01-08 5:41 pm   Permalink

Okay kids,

Here my updated time schedule:

Sunday, January 18 after 8:00 pm - Open

Monday, January 19 after 6:00 pm
Ink Pad & Fishermen at Otto's Shrunken Head

Tuesday, January 20 after 6:00 pm
Train to Jersey to visit Tiki Chris & Emi

Inky, what time shall we meet at the Ink Pad?

Chris, is Tuesday still okay with you & Emi? If so, what time? (we can work out the details when I see you on Monday).

Looking forward to it!

Arty

View Profile of stentiki Send a personal message to stentiki  Email stentiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
inkylouise

Posted: 2004-01-09 11:29 am   Permalink

The InkPad will be open from 7pm-til Otto's. Fisherman doesnt start til 10ish so that gives us plenty of time for meow-tais and pupu's.

Who else will be joining? If you need info, email me a personal message.

View Profile of inkylouise Send a personal message to inkylouise      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
RevBambooBen
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-01-11 01:34 am   Permalink

Hey Sten! You freezin your arsse off?? It was 80 back home today!!! Ha! HA! Say Aloha to the East Coast Polar Bear Tiki Freaks for us!

View Profile of RevBambooBen Send a personal message to RevBambooBen  Email RevBambooBen Goto the website of RevBambooBen     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
daddyrollingstone

Posted: 2004-01-11 6:12 pm   Permalink

too bad your coming in on sunday. we're hitting chan's dragon on saturday. we went to lee's last night and had an awesome time. we stayed 6pm to midnight.

View Profile of daddyrollingstone Send a personal message to daddyrollingstone  Email daddyrollingstone     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikidrummer
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2004-01-12 10:44 am   Permalink

Hey,

I'm glad to see that Monday's at Otto's for The Fisherman is on your calendars... It's certainly on mine!! I'll see you guys down there on the 19th!! We'll try to have something special planned for all you sinners...

--tikidrummer
www.fishermansburlesque.com

View Profile of tikidrummer Send a personal message to tikidrummer  Goto the website of tikidrummer     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Chris
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-01-12 12:25 pm   Permalink

INKY - I'm pretty sure that I'll be up for a venture to the Ink Pad pre-Otto's.

Let me check w/ the Missus & she what she's got cookin'. I'll get back to you by the end of the week.

STEN - Tuesday will be fine. I'll get back to you about times, etc.

ANYBODY ELSE - Any other TCers are certainly welcome on Tuesday (the 20th). Just please let us know a few days in advance so we'll be ready for you!

Looking forward to the fun ahead,
Chris

View Profile of Tiki Chris Send a personal message to Tiki Chris  Email Tiki Chris Goto the website of Tiki Chris     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
manic cat
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-01-12 4:24 pm   Permalink

I'm in!!
let's see:
Monday--I gotta meet y'all at Otto's (I have dance practice 9-10:30) so I'll be a little bit late. But, if I don't have enough steam to make it up there, don't fear! i'll be on that train to tiki Chris's and Em's.

Sunday--I gonna steam a bit at the turkish and russian baths. Arty, wanna come too?
http://www.russianturkishbaths.com/enter.html
This ain't no LA spa!

m c

View Profile of manic cat Send a personal message to manic cat  Email manic cat     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
stentiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-01-12 5:27 pm   Permalink

Yo Inky! I'll be there. Just remember to stay off your laptop so I can call you when your doorman doesn't let me in!

Rev - I'm still here, man. This past weekend we were at drinking mimosas on the patio at The Longboard. I'm won't be freezin' till Thursday in Beantown.

Hey Rollingstone & Tdrummer, you gotta check out the Fishermen at Otto's on Monday if you can. We would be "pleased to meet you."

Chris - I'm in for Tuesday. Anyone else wanna "brown bag" it on the NJ Transit with me?!?

Manic - Always wanted to try to a Turkish bath but I chickened out in Istanbul. I might be up for that. What time you goin?

This is gonna be fun!

Arty

inkylouise

Posted: 2004-01-12 8:52 pm   Permalink

Arty-
It is my doorman's job to protect me from "freakie deakies" such as yourself!

PS. TDrummer IS Fisherman, or at least one third of Fisherman!

Chris-I'm glad we'll see you at the InkPad too...Send me a personal message and I'll send you a address.

b.Ben-for your information it was really f*%&^ cold here over the weekend; I froze my coconuts off! I almost had to set the thatch on my bar a-flame just to stay warm...how I long for the OC.

RevBambooBen
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-01-12 10:27 pm   Permalink

Rev - I'm still here, man. This past weekend we were at drinking mimosas on the patio at The Longboard. I'm won't be freezin' till Thursday in Beantown.
----------------------------------------------
man. my calender/mental, is all jacked up!

View Profile of RevBambooBen Send a personal message to RevBambooBen  Email RevBambooBen Goto the website of RevBambooBen     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
RevBambooBen
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-01-12 10:42 pm   Permalink

b.Ben-for your information it was really f*%&^ cold here over the weekend; I froze my coconuts off! I almost had to set the thatch on my bar a-flame just to stay warm...how I long for the OC.

--------------------------------------------

Jet Blue??? (and, the blue flu!!) 5 hours to freedom, man!!

stentiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-01-13 09:44 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2004-01-12 20:52, inkylouise wrote:
PS. TDrummer IS Fisherman, or at least one third of Fisherman!

b.Ben-for your information it was really f*%&^ cold here over the weekend; I froze my coconuts off!

Oh yeah, isn't that the dude we met last time??? Sorry T-Drummer, I owe you a drink, man!

Freezing coconuts doesn't sound fun to me, especially when I'm walkin to the Ink Pad! Tell your doorman that the Kohuna's coming!!!

BTW - If yous need to reach me, I'll be at the Waldorf Astoria 212-355-3000. Howz dat for Hoiti Toiti!

Arty

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation