FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Creating Tiki Tiki Carving A Tiki Carver's Studio Space
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 )
A Tiki Carver's Studio Space
hewey
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-07-30 02:42 am   Permalink

I do my art at my over cluttered table in my bedroom (I generally can fit an A3 size piece of paper on the 'clean' section, depending upon how long since I last cleaned it). Carving is done in the carport, with the windows and doors of the house open to carry the tunes out to me.

Cool thread to resurrect.

View Profile of hewey Send a personal message to hewey  Email hewey     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
GMAN
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-07-31 11:35 am   Permalink

I work in my side yard all hunched over like an idiot. My bar oil kills my grass and my back kills me all night. Isn't carving GREAT! I wouldn't have it any other way.

-Gman

http://www.oceanandislandarts.blogspot.com/

View Profile of GMAN Send a personal message to GMAN      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
rodeotiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-07-04 12:06 am   Permalink

bump

View Profile of rodeotiki Send a personal message to rodeotiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikigap
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2006-07-08 10:40 pm   Permalink

Hey GMan! That's a pretty good lookin' outfit you're sportin' there - the official safe stuff! Nice going! You're settin' a good example!

View Profile of tikigap Send a personal message to tikigap  Email tikigap Goto the website of tikigap     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Benzart
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-07-09 3:00 pm   Permalink

Sounds like your back and neck is as bad as mine. keep showin us the good stuff.

View Profile of Benzart Send a personal message to Benzart  Email Benzart     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Duddy
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-07-09 7:18 pm   Permalink

i also have to compliment on the the uniform there. i like your stuff keep it comming.

View Profile of Tiki Duddy Send a personal message to Tiki Duddy  Email Tiki Duddy Goto the website of Tiki Duddy     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
GMAN
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-07-09 7:25 pm   Permalink

Ahhhh, that was the old "Donk" tiki from a year ago. Fun carve! I highly recommend all the saftey gear you can stand. I've had several pairs of chaps like those. My last ones were from the Forest Service and didn't wrap around. I like these the best.

Carve safe,

Gman

http://www.oceanandislandarts.blogspot.com/

View Profile of GMAN Send a personal message to GMAN      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation