FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Collecting Tiki WANTED: Ren Clark Headhunter mug!!!
Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
WANTED: Ren Clark Headhunter mug!!!
biguglystick

Posted: 2003-12-04 3:37 pm   Permalink

Hey, It's a long shot, but I am looking for the bloody Ren Clark Headhunter cocktail mug. If anyone knows of one or has one for sale, please contact me at:
biguglystick@hotmail.com
Thanks,
~Sheryl

View Profile of biguglystick Send a personal message to biguglystick  Email biguglystick Goto the website of biguglystick     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
SES
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-12-04 4:45 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2003-12-04 15:37, biguglystick wrote:
Hey, It's a long shot, but I am looking for the bloody Ren Clark Headhunter cocktail mug. If anyone knows of one or has one for sale, please contact me

Run a search here and you will find that you have a really long line in front of you.

View Profile of SES Send a personal message to SES      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki_Bong
Deleted

Posted: 2003-12-04 4:49 pm   Permalink

It's not so much that the line is long, but that the bucks are big.

Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Unkle John
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-12-04 7:48 pm   Permalink

i second that.

View Profile of Unkle John Send a personal message to Unkle John  Email Unkle John Goto the website of Unkle John     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Luckydesigns
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-12-05 12:32 am   Permalink

...and I think the last one was cracked.

View Profile of Luckydesigns Send a personal message to Luckydesigns  Email Luckydesigns Goto the website of Luckydesigns     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
biguglystick

Posted: 2003-12-05 1:40 pm   Permalink

Well, PUT ME IN LINE, then! I am looking for a Headhunter cocktail mug! Cheers!
xo
~Sheryl

View Profile of biguglystick Send a personal message to biguglystick  Email biguglystick Goto the website of biguglystick     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
cocktailmonkey

Posted: 2003-12-05 4:03 pm   Permalink

On a related matter, can some one tell me how many signature mugs there are from Ren Clark's Polynesian Village. I am aware of three: the severed head, the large nose native, and a polynesian girl bust.

View Profile of cocktailmonkey Send a personal message to cocktailmonkey      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TikiHula
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-12-13 10:48 pm   Permalink

Here's another Ren Clark mug that you don't see very often. It's about 8 inches tall and whatever it held, it sure didn't hold very much of it
It'a a very unusual mug though!

View Profile of TikiHula Send a personal message to TikiHula  Email TikiHula     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
AlienTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-10-07 3:21 pm   Permalink

Here you go. I am not the seller.

And reserve not met

ren clark mug on ebay

I bet this one will fetch more than 13 Cnotes that the last one commanded.

View Profile of AlienTiki Send a personal message to AlienTiki  Goto the website of AlienTiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Cool Manchu
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-10-07 3:31 pm   Permalink

Yeah, the last one that sold about a week ago went for 1375.00. And that one was kinda mis-listed at Ron Clark's and not Ren Clarks...

Good luck and happy bidding! LOL

[ This Message was edited by: Cool Manchu 2005-10-07 15:32 ]

View Profile of Cool Manchu Send a personal message to Cool Manchu  Email Cool Manchu     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki-Troll
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-10-07 10:08 pm   Permalink

when I read this first post it reminded me of walking into my first shopping trip in a neato vintage furniture store (around 92 or so I guess) and asking where I could get an Egg Chair. The lady looked like she had heard that about a million times.

View Profile of Tiki-Troll Send a personal message to Tiki-Troll  Email Tiki-Troll     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
bigbrotiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-10-08 04:21 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2005-10-07 15:21, AlienTiki wrote:
Here you go. I am not the seller.

And reserve not met

ren clark mug on ebay

I bet this one will fetch more than 13 Cnotes that the last one commanded.

I don't know, usually when an item seems to pop up because it's predecessor got an unusual high amount the week before, the previous bidders are frustrated and don't go at it again right away.
But then, this bugger is always an exception. Watching his auctions is a little like going to the races.

The one listed shows how ridiculous it looks right side up. And the paintjob is not as nice. But I love the seller's comment:
"...don't bug us about stopping the auction. If he doesn't sell, please don't try to make a deal unless it's a 1951 Studebaker, that runs!"

View Profile of bigbrotiki Send a personal message to bigbrotiki  Goto the website of bigbrotiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
hewey
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-10-08 08:01 am   Permalink

If mummy and daddy love you they will buy you one...

(always wanted to say that to kids when they ask parents for stuff in a store)

View Profile of hewey Send a personal message to hewey  Email hewey     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Mai Tai Matty
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-10-08 1:03 pm   Permalink

yeah add me to the list of wanting one but $1375 is alittle out of my range for a mug? My wife would kill me and then give all my mugs away !!!

View Profile of Mai Tai Matty Send a personal message to Mai Tai Matty      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Benehune
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2005-10-11 09:28 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2003-12-05 16:03, cocktailmonkey wrote:
On a related matter, can some one tell me how many signature mugs there are from Ren Clark's Polynesian Village. I am aware of three: the severed head, the large nose native, and a polynesian girl bust.

Ren Clark also has a signature tiki that looks like he has a bloated tummy or is holding something on his chest.

View Profile of Benehune Send a personal message to Benehune      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation