Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events KUSTOM KULTURE SHOW
KUSTOM KULTURE SHOW
fishhead
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2003-12-05 7:50 pm   Permalink

Just a friendly reminder that the Coast airbrush Kustom Kulture Show is 2marrow in Anaheim.lotsa Tiki's,bad a!@ art and cars,come see me and get all lithographs for $10.00 if you mention TC,matt

www.coastairbrush.com

View Profile of fishhead Send a personal message to fishhead  Email fishhead Goto the website of fishhead     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
RevBambooBen
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-12-05 9:03 pm   Permalink

See you there-

cause we ain't square!!!

Cruzing by with my son Jack. He loves flame art! Draws/paints a mean Tiki with
Flames!

View Profile of RevBambooBen Send a personal message to RevBambooBen  Email RevBambooBen Goto the website of RevBambooBen     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Diablo
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-12-05 9:26 pm   Permalink

What time you going B?

View Profile of Tiki Diablo Send a personal message to Tiki Diablo  Email Tiki Diablo Goto the website of Tiki Diablo     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
RevBambooBen
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-12-05 9:45 pm   Permalink

Sometime between 10 and ?

(hey! that's what the flyer says)

View Profile of RevBambooBen Send a personal message to RevBambooBen  Email RevBambooBen Goto the website of RevBambooBen     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Luckydesigns
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-12-06 01:00 am   Permalink

Hey Ben, if you like that, you oughta check out this: mooneyes.com/MISC/xmasshow022.html

Next Saturday is the Mooneyes Christmas party. Should be a bunch of custom culture artwork and vendors as well as loads of cars. Plus, the Dynotones return to action, as well as Hot Rod Trio, and the Goofy Foots.

It's a daytime thing and located in Whittier. I think I'm gonna be there for sure. I figure it's time for me to get out and see the people.

[ This Message was edited by: Luckydesigns on 2003-12-06 01:02 ]

View Profile of Luckydesigns Send a personal message to Luckydesigns  Email Luckydesigns Goto the website of Luckydesigns     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
RevBambooBen
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-12-06 10:26 am   Permalink

Yup. Gonna try that one too. My shop nieghbor Roy @ West Coast Street Rods is force feeding me to expand my horizons. Hmmm. A Hot Rod tiki bar/hut with a motor and wheels?? Something is cooking in the lab!

kick_the_reverb
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-12-06 10:44 am   Permalink

Ni, not trying to hijack the thread, but I will probably be going to the Mooneyes show, so I'll try to find you guy and say hi.

Ran

View Profile of kick_the_reverb Send a personal message to kick_the_reverb  Email kick_the_reverb Goto the website of kick_the_reverb     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Shipwreckjoey
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-12-06 4:00 pm   Permalink

Man, I wish I could make it to this show. Poor planning on my part. I'm so broke right now after paying my 1st of the mo. bills I don't think I could even afford the gas, much less the trinkets, trophies, refreshments and motel accommodations (usually a requirement for me after the "refreshments"). Yous guys have a good time though...I'll just be sittin' here waitin' for the pictures.

View Profile of Shipwreckjoey Send a personal message to Shipwreckjoey      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
RevBambooBen
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-12-06 9:28 pm   Permalink

Jack got an original Von Frnco via sharpee on the back of his t shirt. He was Stoked! Matt's fish art rules! (Bamboo frames coming soon for you)He stoked us out! Ed aka Freaky Tiki had a shit load of tikis! I mean, a shit load! Coast Airbrush has too much stuff! All the other vendors kicked ass too! I dig the Hot Rod Tiki Combo. Wish we could of stayed longer.

U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation