[Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Collecting Tiki moai decanter ~ ebay
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
moai decanter ~ ebay
atomictonytiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2002-08-02 10:28 pm   Permalink

sorry for going of at a tangent but when i was in mexico in 1998, I was in this little booze shop and I seem to remeber that they had Kahlua in a easter island head bottle or did I dream this? or am i confusing my boozes?

View Profile of atomictonytiki Send a personal message to atomictonytiki  Goto the website of atomictonytiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Turbogod
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2002-08-02 11:33 pm   Permalink

Yeah big bro, the pics caught my eye first too.

View Profile of Turbogod Send a personal message to Turbogod      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
martiki
Official Mixologist

Posted: 2002-08-05 11:09 am   Permalink

I have a bottle of Kahlua in a small, vaguely Mayan looking figure. Not tiki, but may have been what you saw.

View Profile of martiki Send a personal message to martiki  Email martiki Goto the website of martiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
dogbytes
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2002-08-05 12:18 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2002-08-02 22:28, atomictonytiki wrote:
I seem to remeber that they had Kahlua in a easter island head bottle or did I dream this? or am i confusing my boozes?

i found these ~ not sure if they're techinically tiki.

http://www.jimbeamclub.com/pictorials/kahlua/index.html

View Profile of dogbytes Send a personal message to dogbytes  Email dogbytes Goto the website of dogbytes     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
thejab
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2002-08-05 1:28 pm   Permalink

I found that decanter (upper middle photo) at a flea market a while back; but I really want the bum (bottom middle)!

View Profile of thejab Send a personal message to thejab  Goto the website of thejab     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
mrsmiley
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2002-08-05 6:55 pm   Permalink

i found these ~ not sure if they're techinically tiki-------
The Toreador and Hobo/bum are definately tiki!

View Profile of mrsmiley Send a personal message to mrsmiley  Email mrsmiley Goto the website of mrsmiley     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
aquarj
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2002-08-05 8:22 pm   Permalink

Followup on the ebay Pisco Capel moai seller guy in Chile...

I just got the bottles I bought from him, much faster than expected, delivered (with contents) to CA. So it turns out he was a real straight-shooter. Since I got a couple extra ones as gifts, I saw that they have a little variation in glass color, which is really neato. Here's a pic I took on the wkend:

-Randy

View Profile of aquarj Send a personal message to aquarj  Goto the website of aquarj     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
dogbytes
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2002-08-05 8:51 pm   Permalink

ooooooOOOooOOOoo those are NICE!!!

do you like the brandy?

View Profile of dogbytes Send a personal message to dogbytes  Email dogbytes Goto the website of dogbytes     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
johntiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2002-08-05 9:14 pm   Permalink

Glad to see the guy was on the level - I'd hate to see fellow Tiki Centralites getting ripped off!

View Profile of johntiki Send a personal message to johntiki  Goto the website of johntiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Goddess
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2002-08-23 7:59 pm   Permalink

ooohhhhh! I like that a lot! They look great!! And you bought that at the website mentioned earlier? Hmm..maybe gonna get me one. IF I can stop being ebayaddicted! It really gets out of hand at times.

hmmm, gonna keep an eye out for one! Enjoy your new Tikitrophies!

Mood Goddess and the tikicats!

View Profile of Tiki Goddess Send a personal message to Tiki Goddess      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation