FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events RoseBowl Swap meet. Sun Dec 14 free tiki necklace
Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
RoseBowl Swap meet. Sun Dec 14 free tiki necklace
tikitony
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-12-09 10:23 pm   Permalink

I'll be selling my soul this Sunday, Dec 14 at the RoseBowl Swap Meet. My large tikis are gonna be wAy cHeap! Some at $30.per foot. I've never been, but friends have told me they've found their best mugs there. I'll have a 20 foot tall "A" frame bamboo hut set up so you can spot me from far away. I'll also be doing a chissel-carving demo all day.
Oh yeah, mention you're a TC Local and I'll strangle you with a driftwood carved tiki necklace to take home! Here's some stuff I'll have:

plus I'll be selling my amigo's shirts from
www.adriftclothing.com
I'll be in the white section, across the bridge: Here's admission info:
http://www.rgcshows.com/rosebowl.asp#ADMISSIONS

Live like a Beachcomber! www.TikiTony.com www.facebook.com/tikitonybeachcomber

View Profile of tikitony Send a personal message to tikitony  Email tikitony Goto the website of tikitony     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
bongofury
Grand Member (6 years)  

Posted: 2003-12-10 4:32 pm   Permalink

Hey .......How are you gonna get all that stuff in your TikiTonyMobile? Wanna borrow my truck?

Bongofury

View Profile of bongofury Send a personal message to bongofury  Email bongofury     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikitony
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-12-10 5:07 pm   Permalink

hey, rongobongofury-o,
that's so nice of you, but I'm borrowing my pops vanimal (half van, half animal). I still haven't forgotten about your LED eyes tiki necklace yet, I just keep forgettin' to make it. Hows the house coming?

Live like a Beachcomber!
www.TikiTony.com www.facebook.com/tikitonybeachcomber

View Profile of tikitony Send a personal message to tikitony  Email tikitony Goto the website of tikitony     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Diablo
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-12-10 5:57 pm   Permalink

Yaowzaa! Good luck Chone! I might stop by.

View Profile of Tiki Diablo Send a personal message to Tiki Diablo  Email Tiki Diablo Goto the website of Tiki Diablo     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
MTKahuna
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-12-10 7:01 pm   Permalink

Hey brah,
I'll be selling in the white section. I'll cruise by.
Dig your paintings.
laterz

View Profile of MTKahuna Send a personal message to MTKahuna  Email MTKahuna     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
PolynesianPop
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-12-10 10:43 pm   Permalink

I'm definitely going to try and make this. Hey MT, I'm still interested in the stuff we talked about awhile back. I'll touch base with you before the weekend. Maybe we can meet up at Rose Bowl.

Looking forward to meeting you Tony. Can't wait to see your stuff in person!

Poly-Pop *

Bartender, make mine a glass of WATAHHH!!!!!

View Profile of PolynesianPop Send a personal message to PolynesianPop  Email PolynesianPop Goto the website of PolynesianPop     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Monkeyman
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-12-10 10:54 pm   Permalink

I will be there to check this rose bowl stuff out for the first time. Tony, I am trying to bust ass to finish your frame in time to bring it to you at your booth.

Chiki, If you are going could you bring my tiki? Call me to figure a rendezvouz point. My cell is 760-458-4781.

View Profile of Monkeyman Send a personal message to Monkeyman  Email Monkeyman     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikitony
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-12-11 10:29 am   Permalink

sweet, hope to see you there chiki, and gang. I'll have your drawing monkey!

Shipwreckjoey
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-12-12 10:24 pm   Permalink

I'm gonna try to make it up there on Sunday. If it's pissin' rain though I'm not gonna haul my tired, hungover ass outta bed at 2:30 AM to get there (that is unless your offering a special rain day discount).

View Profile of Shipwreckjoey Send a personal message to Shipwreckjoey      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Monkeyman
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-12-13 10:34 am   Permalink

Is this event indoors or will rain cancel it?
It is forecasted to rain down here in San Diego on Sunday.

View Profile of Monkeyman Send a personal message to Monkeyman  Email Monkeyman     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
freddiefreelance
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-12-13 11:26 am   Permalink

I'm seeing 50% chance of showers, mostly in the afternoon. That's from www.weather.com, www.wunderground.com & http://www.wrh.noaa.gov .

[ This Message was edited by: freddiefreelance on 2003-12-13 11:26 ]

View Profile of freddiefreelance Send a personal message to freddiefreelance      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TikiGardener
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-12-13 12:53 pm   Permalink

if it rains tony, yer always welcome to stop by. oldtown pasadena is just a stones throw away!

View Profile of TikiGardener Send a personal message to TikiGardener  Goto the website of TikiGardener     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Shipwreckjoey
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-12-14 01:11 am   Permalink

Well it looks like Rose Bowl plans are on the rocks...it's now 12:03 AM PST and I just got home from a night of zombies & mai tais at the Hanalei bar. Ran into a bunch of Green Bay Packers fans staying there for the GB/Chargers game tomorrow. I love partying with midwesterners...it's such a refreshing departure from the usual crap inflicted on me in my day to day! Does that make any sense? No...oh well

View Profile of Shipwreckjoey Send a personal message to Shipwreckjoey      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Monkeyman
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-12-14 08:30 am   Permalink

I don't think I'm going to make it just because it is a 50% chance of rain, A 2 hour drive one way, and I don't know if anyone will be there if it is raining. BUT...... Tony, I did get your frame finished and it is ready to be shipped. PM me with your address again.

Here is your frame. I did this one dark.

FLOUNDERart
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-12-14 11:22 am   Permalink

Dig the frame Monkeyman!

Tony, how did you do? Did it rain?

www.flounderart.com

View Profile of FLOUNDERart Send a personal message to FLOUNDERart  Email FLOUNDERart Goto the website of FLOUNDERart     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation