FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events SF Tiki Crawl IV! April 3, '04 weekend. Save the date.
Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
SF Tiki Crawl IV! April 3, '04 weekend. Save the date.
mig
Official Man-About-Town  

Posted: 2003-12-10 5:17 pm   Permalink

SF Tiki Crawl IV is coming! (That's "four", as in the fourth one, not "IV" as in, the thing the doctor sticks in your arm.)

This is the official announcement of the date, as it has now been cleared with all key parties. Expect MULTIPLE DAYS AND NIGHTS OF FUN, MANY destinations all around the bay area, the return of the infamous "Bamboo Bus"... basically, an event bigger and scarier than you could imagine.

Warm-up events are scheduled to begin on Thursday April 1, 2004 (and that's no April Fool.) More events on Friday 4/2, and then the big night on Saturday 4/3. With a decompression on Sunday 4/4.

More details to follow. For now, save the date, and make your plans.

-mig

View Profile of mig Send a personal message to mig  Email mig Goto the website of mig     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Humuhumu
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-12-10 5:22 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2003-12-10 17:17, mig wrote:
(That's "four", as in the fourth one, not "IV" as in, the thing the doctor sticks in your arm.)

Why can't it be both? I've got it marked on my calendar, all inky-like.

Critiki - Ooga-Mooga - Humu Kon Tiki

View Profile of Humuhumu Send a personal message to Humuhumu  Email Humuhumu Goto the website of Humuhumu     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Monkeyman
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-12-10 5:31 pm   Permalink

I'm in. I will be trekking up from San Diego county for this one.

View Profile of Monkeyman Send a personal message to Monkeyman  Email Monkeyman     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Unga Bunga
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-12-10 5:42 pm   Permalink

I'm there like rum on a mai tai!!
Thanks Mig.

View Profile of Unga Bunga Send a personal message to Unga Bunga      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
cynfulcynner
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-12-10 5:46 pm   Permalink

I'd like to mention (for you out-of-towners) that there are two excellent flea markets happening that weekend. Saturday's is at De Anza College in Cupertino, and Sunday's is the all-collectibles flea market at the old Alameda Naval Base. Check 'em out -- it's a great way to nurse a hangover!

View Profile of cynfulcynner Send a personal message to cynfulcynner      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
martiki
Official Mixologist

Posted: 2003-12-10 6:01 pm   Permalink

Prepare yourselves....

View Profile of martiki Send a personal message to martiki  Email martiki Goto the website of martiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Jungle Trader
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-12-10 8:37 pm   Permalink

I'm in and I think a handful of non TC members from my area want to go also. I think the bus should be bigger then last year fellas, naturally it gets bigger and better every year so it makes sense.

Oki NiKsoKoWa
(Hello all my relatives)
TikiJungle.com

View Profile of Jungle Trader Send a personal message to Jungle Trader  Goto the website of Jungle Trader     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Unga Bunga
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-12-10 11:13 pm   Permalink

Quote:

[i]On 2003-12-10 20:37, jungletrader wrote:
I think the bus should be bigger then last year fellas, naturally it gets bigger and better every year so it makes sense.

Tiki BART Tour?

View Profile of Unga Bunga Send a personal message to Unga Bunga      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
martiki
Official Mixologist

Posted: 2003-12-10 11:40 pm   Permalink

The bus holds 50. I can get another one if there's enough demand, but i'd be surprised.

I've said too much already....

View Profile of martiki Send a personal message to martiki  Email martiki Goto the website of martiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
PolynesianPop
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-12-11 08:14 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2003-12-10 20:37, jungletrader wrote:
I think the bus should be bigger then last year fellas, naturally it gets bigger and better every year so it makes sense.

I agree. If I remember correctly, we filled up the bus last year right? I think I might fly up for this one unless we can put a group together for a road trip like last time!

Poly-Pop *

Bartender, make mine a glass of WATAHHH!!!!!

View Profile of PolynesianPop Send a personal message to PolynesianPop  Email PolynesianPop Goto the website of PolynesianPop     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki_Bong
Deleted

Posted: 2003-12-11 10:35 am   Permalink

I regret to inform you, Tiki Bong will be there! Yee Haw!

(so, about this Hula Hula dude?)

Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Traderpup
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-12-11 10:54 am   Permalink

There's no way I'll miss this! Even with Bong going.....

View Profile of Traderpup Send a personal message to Traderpup  Email Traderpup Goto the website of Traderpup     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
purple jade
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-12-11 11:12 am   Permalink

I wanna go so I can stand behind Bong and say "Yeah, what he said!". And then run like the devil...

View Profile of purple jade Send a personal message to purple jade  Email purple jade Goto the website of purple jade     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Larry Lava
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2003-12-11 11:42 am   Permalink

Mr. and Mrs. Larry Lava are definitely in!

[ This Message was edited by: Larry Lava on 2003-12-11 11:43 ]

View Profile of Larry Lava Send a personal message to Larry Lava      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki-bot
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-12-11 2:44 pm   Permalink

The Pineapples are all over this like Hanford on a dirty joke post.

View Profile of Tiki-bot Send a personal message to Tiki-bot  Email Tiki-bot     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation