FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events SF Tiki Crawl IV! April 3, '04 weekend. Save the date.
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
SF Tiki Crawl IV! April 3, '04 weekend. Save the date.
sweetpea
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-12-11 4:51 pm   Permalink

F*ck a duck.
That's the weekend before i leave to Vegas for 7 days. KEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-RAP.
I was hoping to make it for Thurs-Sun this time. Hopefully I can make it for at least Saturday. I Wannaaaaaaa be back on the bus!
PEa

View Profile of sweetpea Send a personal message to sweetpea  Email sweetpea Goto the website of sweetpea     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
thejab
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2003-12-11 5:00 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2003-12-11 16:51, sweetpea wrote:
F*ck a duck.
That's the weekend before i leave to Vegas for 7 days. KEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-RAP.
I was hoping to make it for Thurs-Sun this time. Hopefully I can make it for at least Saturday. I Wannaaaaaaa be back on the bus!
PEa

Tsk tsk, watch your language swee'pea, Hanford doesn't like that.

It is close to Viva Las Vegas weekend but I usually don't leave until Thursday. A week in Las Vegas would just about kill me!

No pea, no me!

What about mr. doodie?

View Profile of thejab Send a personal message to thejab  Goto the website of thejab     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
sweetpea
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-12-11 5:49 pm   Permalink

heehee, ya see, I have to be in Vegas by wed am, so I go tues pm... and then I'm there thru at least monday. It's a killer for sure. This year wont' be as tiring though, not as many bands I can't live without seein. If I make it to SF, I'm SURE Doodie will figure out a way to tag along. He just went with us to the Fake German town of Leavenworth. Coulda used Mr. Smiley and his Lederhosen...
hehehehehheheehe
Must git to SF...

View Profile of sweetpea Send a personal message to sweetpea  Email sweetpea Goto the website of sweetpea     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
martiki
Official Mixologist

Posted: 2003-12-11 6:10 pm   Permalink

C'mon Pea- it won't be the same without you and doodie!

And glad to see lots of people getting excited for the big weekend. You won't be disappointed. Looking forward to hosting you all! (yes...even Bong )

Poly- we had 40 or so on a 47 passenger bus, so there was a little room left. I expect demand to be higher this year.

View Profile of martiki Send a personal message to martiki  Email martiki Goto the website of martiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
johnnievelour
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-12-12 02:30 am   Permalink

Rats! Going to have to miss this one.
Lady V and i will be on our honeymoon in Hawaii that weekend.

OK, so I'm thinking, after the wedding we fly to Hawaii. Then on Saturday off to SF. Martin, can you swing the bus by SFO or OAK and pick us up?

[ This Message was edited by: johnnievelour on 2003-12-12 02:31 ]

View Profile of johnnievelour Send a personal message to johnnievelour  Email johnnievelour Goto the website of johnnievelour     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
hula hula
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-12-12 04:06 am   Permalink

if bongs there im in!!!!!!

View Profile of hula hula Send a personal message to hula hula  Email hula hula Goto the website of hula hula     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
martiki
Official Mixologist

Posted: 2003-12-12 4:24 pm   Permalink

There is a good possibility that the bus will make a stop in the east bay- we'd love to grab a pair of freshly tanned Velours for the journey.

and c'mon, hula hula - you were going to come anyway and you know it.

View Profile of martiki Send a personal message to martiki  Email martiki Goto the website of martiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
sweetpea
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-12-14 04:40 am   Permalink

It's offical.
I cannot come at all.
It is the last hurrah and 40th bday party of my friend Yeehawcherry, some of you may know her as Francine. The week following, she is moving to Hell-A (yeah, I said LA...) If I bail on that, I will become the biggest a** in the world.
have fun for Pea. Sorry, the timing this year is just real bad.
I'm very upset, but, I got no choice. Lame.
GAWDDAMMIT, I wanted to be on the bus...

kick_the_reverb
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-12-14 10:01 pm   Permalink

Sorry folks, really wanted to meet the SF crowd...but looked again in the mirror and realized I wasn't made out of money...with the Hoity Toity crawl planned for March and the Oasis in May and the Hale Tiki opening (who knows when)...we just can't afford it.
Next year, maybe. Have a great time ya'll.

Ran

View Profile of kick_the_reverb Send a personal message to kick_the_reverb  Email kick_the_reverb Goto the website of kick_the_reverb     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
mrsmiley
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2003-12-15 6:51 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2003-12-11 17:49, sweetpea wrote:
I'm SURE Doodie will figure out a way to tag along. He just went with us to the Fake German town of Leavenworth. Coulda used Mr. Smiley and his Lederhosen...
hehehehehheheehe

Sweet pea--you can "use" Mr Smiley anytime you want!!! (oops-does that count as one of the comments that hanford doesn't want us to post anymore?? I f so, SHAME ON ME!!).
Hope to see you at Viva Las Vegas this year!!
If you like it, it is ZAZZ! If you don't it is RAZZ!

View Profile of mrsmiley Send a personal message to mrsmiley  Email mrsmiley Goto the website of mrsmiley     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
martiki
Official Mixologist

Posted: 2003-12-15 9:04 pm   Permalink

Damn! No Sweatpea or Ran! Ran- just start saving now. OC crawl (a little bird told me) will be end of Feb. C'mon- plenty of time!

Everyone else- start saving your nickels.

kick_the_reverb
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-12-15 11:36 pm   Permalink

Martiki - I appreciate the encouragment...but right now I'm making around a grand a month...so it's kinda hard to save enough to afford all the events. Maybe I better re-start my eat-every-other-day diet

Ran

View Profile of kick_the_reverb Send a personal message to kick_the_reverb  Email kick_the_reverb Goto the website of kick_the_reverb     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation