Tiki Central Forums Tiki Drinks and Food Need Hangover Help
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 )
Need Hangover Help
Klas
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-12-12 8:34 pm   Permalink

To clarify, people who talk about eating haven't experienced a real hangover

www.thesurfites.com

View Profile of Klas Send a personal message to Klas  Goto the website of Klas     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikifish
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-12-12 9:08 pm   Permalink

Here is the 'before' picture of me and my friend before we went to the party. No need to see the 'after' picture, it ain't pretty.

he he!

[ This Message was edited by: tikifish on 2003-12-12 21:09 ]

View Profile of tikifish Send a personal message to tikifish  Email tikifish Goto the website of tikifish     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Diablo
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-12-12 9:44 pm   Permalink

Hey Jane, I wish those socks would make a come-back in a BIG way! BTW, is that your pal Crystal Chandelier?

View Profile of Tiki Diablo Send a personal message to Tiki Diablo  Email Tiki Diablo Goto the website of Tiki Diablo     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikifish
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-12-12 10:10 pm   Permalink

http://www.tikifish.com/tikicrawl.html

Crystal Chandeleir can be seen here, in the first montage of tiki crawl pics, to the left of me where I am wearing the lilac muppet dress. I am now appalled, looking back, that there are not more crystal chandeleir pics on the site, as she was a BOSS part of that crawl. Mig, Hanford, Mr. Smiley, Sweetpea, Bigbadtikidaddy and others can attest to that. However, I do not know if she can make it this year, But trust me, I am working on it!

View Profile of tikifish Send a personal message to tikifish  Email tikifish Goto the website of tikifish     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikifish
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-12-12 10:14 pm   Permalink

To further clairfy, the foxy Filipino gal to the left of me in the above pic is my art director at work... my 'partner', in ad parlance. although it is not wise to discuss your 'partner' ouside the ad biz, cause people just think you are a lesbian, and nod knowingly.

tikifish
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-12-12 10:21 pm   Permalink

Oh sorry, there is anothe rpic of Crystal Chandeleir cosying up to Mig on the last set of pics on the right hand side... but who WOuLDNt want to cosy up to Mig?

OK, sorry, I ma getting misty eyed remeniscing about that awesome tiki crawl... We had the distinction of being the gals who came the farthest to crawl, but now that TC is so much bigger, who know who will show up!

Satan's Sin
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-08-02 4:36 pm   Permalink

Here's a pretty old thread, but maybe it's important to "revive" this one a little bit, esp. after Dr. Z's weekend --

Was not able to attend Dr. Z's fab event, but if your weekend's been anything like Satan's Sin's, perhaps you too have woken up with a certain "tightness" behind the eyes .... ?

Here is my sure-fire "corpse reviver" :

Works every time!

[ This Message was edited by: Satan's Sin on 2004-08-02 17:47 ]

View Profile of Satan's Sin Send a personal message to Satan's Sin  Email Satan's Sin     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tropika

Posted: 2004-08-22 10:17 am   Permalink

Peppermint tea is an excellent hangover cure. It won't help with the headache, but will stop that nauseous feeling within 30 min. Works great when 'hair of the dog' is just not an option, ie. having to go to work.

Good luck for next time

View Profile of tropika Send a personal message to tropika      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation