Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums General Tiki Tikibar with Munktikis in movie
Tikibar with Munktikis in movie
danlovestikis
Grand Member (6 years)  

Posted: 2003-12-20 3:41 pm   Permalink

Hi everyone. We went to see the movie Haunted Mansion with Eddy Murphy. Take note of the tiki bar scene. The mugs on the table are Munktikis like Frankentiki. I wrote to Munk and they said they were asked to supply the mugs for the movie and did so, we wanted to yell at the audience, look Munktikis!!!!

View Profile of danlovestikis Send a personal message to danlovestikis      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Holler Waller
Grand Member (3 years)  

Posted: 2013-11-12 6:58 pm   Permalink

Here's to hoping another Munk + Pop & Tiki Farm mugs, will be in another film. Star Wars Uncut - where they cut up the film into 15 second increments and get others to do it in whatever style they want. The submissions for The Empire Strikes Back are in and I'm hoping this will be my 15 seconds of fame - just wish I had more time to learn how to do the sound. http://www.starwarsuncut.com/scene/6224

View Profile of Holler Waller Send a personal message to Holler Waller      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
kingstiedye
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-11-12 7:03 pm   Permalink

that's great! and i'll bet your scene is a hundred times better than the next star wars movie.

bangin' my slit gong drum until the cops come!

View Profile of kingstiedye Send a personal message to kingstiedye  Goto the website of kingstiedye     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Holler Waller
Grand Member (3 years)  

Posted: 22 days ago; 07:12 am   Permalink

I believe that this scene will be included - do I need to try to get permission from manufacturers, if so needed by 9-11 (no humor intended)

View Profile of Holler Waller Send a personal message to Holler Waller      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation