FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Creating Tiki Tiki Carving x
Goto page ( 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 Next Page )
x
Monkeyman
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-12-20 3:53 pm   Permalink

[ This Message was edited by: Monkeyman 2005-09-01 19:44 ]

[ This Message was edited by: Monkeyman 2005-09-01 19:47 ]

View Profile of Monkeyman Send a personal message to Monkeyman  Email Monkeyman     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
FLOUNDERart
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-12-20 4:12 pm   Permalink

Monkeyman your frames are awesome! Your price are very reasonable, take it from me I have probably bought a couple hundred frames in my time. Your right about selling stuff during Christmas, but maybe after Christmas we can work something out.

www.flounderart.com

[ This Message was edited by: FLOUNDERart on 2003-12-20 16:15 ]

View Profile of FLOUNDERart Send a personal message to FLOUNDERart  Email FLOUNDERart Goto the website of FLOUNDERart     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
RevBambooBen
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-12-20 4:41 pm   Permalink

Monkey Man-

Maybe loosing your desk job was a sign from god. Your frames kick serious ass!

Simple in a way that they do not detract, but inhance the art. The other frames out there have too much going on.

[ This Message was edited by: revbambooben on 2003-12-20 23:34 ]

View Profile of RevBambooBen Send a personal message to RevBambooBen  Email RevBambooBen Goto the website of RevBambooBen     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
SES
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-12-20 8:28 pm   Permalink

They look great!
Would be perfect for the Tiki Ti print. Has anyone heard from Miles???

View Profile of SES Send a personal message to SES      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
FLOUNDERart
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-12-21 3:24 pm   Permalink

Monkeyman
Have you thought of starting a web site to sale your stuff on? Freelance got very slow for me and thats why I started mine. It's helping with my finances a lot. Just something to think about. I had a friend do my website for me and traded him a painting so there is no money out of pocket.

www.flounderart.com

View Profile of FLOUNDERart Send a personal message to FLOUNDERart  Email FLOUNDERart Goto the website of FLOUNDERart     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
fishhead
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2003-12-21 8:03 pm   Permalink

sent u an email ,we gota talk,matt

View Profile of fishhead Send a personal message to fishhead  Email fishhead Goto the website of fishhead     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikifish
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-12-22 06:16 am   Permalink

I can personally attest that the Monkeyman's frames are the best! I have one of the ones pictured above (the reddish one) and it is bee-yoooo-tee-ful! Made with lots of aloha. Very cool.

View Profile of tikifish Send a personal message to tikifish  Email tikifish Goto the website of tikifish     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
FLOUNDERart
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-12-22 07:13 am   Permalink

All the fish are behind you Monkeyman!

www.flounderart.com

freddiefreelance
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-12-22 07:20 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2003-12-21 15:24, FLOUNDERart wrote:
Monkeyman
Have you thought of starting a web site to sale your stuff on? Freelance got very slow for me and thats why I started mine. It's helping with my finances a lot. Just something to think about. I had a friend do my website for me and traded him a painting so there is no money out of pocket.

I haven't gotten slow for you, I never even started.

View Profile of freddiefreelance Send a personal message to freddiefreelance      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
FLOUNDERart
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-12-22 07:33 am   Permalink

I think I'll just leave that one alone Freddie!

www.flounderart.com

cheeky half
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-12-22 07:50 am   Permalink

Your frames are great monkeyman!
I will be putting in an order as soon as I find a picture that is worthy.

View Profile of cheeky half Send a personal message to cheeky half  Goto the website of cheeky half     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tiki_kiliki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-12-22 7:21 pm   Permalink

Those are beautiful!! I would love one! I still haven't had time to frame my piece by Flounder. Email me off list and lets discuss some prices.

The Hukilau

View Profile of tiki_kiliki Send a personal message to tiki_kiliki  Email tiki_kiliki Goto the website of tiki_kiliki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
pablus
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-12-24 4:16 pm   Permalink

Hey Monkeyman,

Would it be a breech of ethics for you to carve me a frame for my liquor cabinet?

It's made out of 1x10. I figure a 2" or 2.5" width frame all the way around would really enhance it.

Let me know and I'll PM you some precise measurements and send you some moolah.

[ This Message was edited by: pablus on 2003-12-24 16:18 ]

View Profile of pablus Send a personal message to pablus  Email pablus Goto the website of pablus     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
DawnTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-12-25 12:59 pm   Permalink

Hi, Monkeyman I am so sorry to hear about your job situation (suns-a-bitches) hopefully something positive will come from it all. I still would like to have one of your frames, I bought a burlap picture from Flounder awhile back and I need to have it framed. I think its like 12 X 24. I'll send you an image of it tonight, I don't have any idea about what to have carved on the frame, I think I can leave that up to you and your wonderful creativity! I bet your super busy with carvings now, so I am cool whenever you can get back to me on this is fine. Happy Holidays. Take care - Dawn

View Profile of DawnTiki Send a personal message to DawnTiki  Email DawnTiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Basement Kahuna
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-12-25 4:03 pm   Permalink

You're a hell of a relief carver, monkeyman....I've said it before and I'll say it again...those frames are tops.

View Profile of Basement Kahuna Send a personal message to Basement Kahuna  Email Basement Kahuna     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation