FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events Attention Bay Area Peeps & Creeps: Luau on Saturday Aug 24!!
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 Next Page )
Attention Bay Area Peeps & Creeps: Luau on Saturday Aug 24!!
hanford_lemoore
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2002-08-15 6:16 pm   Permalink

Yeah it's a shame to be missing this... Randy's house is amazing and not to be missed! Everyone in the bay area should do their best to make it to this!

~Hanford

View Profile of hanford_lemoore Send a personal message to hanford_lemoore  Email hanford_lemoore Goto the website of hanford_lemoore     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TikiMel
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2002-08-15 8:46 pm   Permalink

Thanks for the info, Randy. I see they also have the Sands and Stardust... VERY kewl!!

Thanks, Hanford. Rub it in! I'll definitely catch the next one. I'm actually trying to think of creative, yet convincing, ways to dump my out-of-town guests for a couple of hours...

[ This Message was edited by: TikiMel on 2002-08-15 20:47 ]

View Profile of TikiMel Send a personal message to TikiMel  Email TikiMel     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
hanford_lemoore
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2002-08-16 03:23 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2002-08-15 20:46, TikiMel wrote:
Thanks, Hanford. Rub it in!

I'm going to be missing it too!

View Profile of hanford_lemoore Send a personal message to hanford_lemoore  Email hanford_lemoore Goto the website of hanford_lemoore     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Fonduie
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2002-08-16 1:19 pm   Permalink

Wow, I'm within walking distance of your place Jon! I'm in San Carlos at Laurel and Oak. Whadda trip, huh?
But it's still up in the air if I can make it to the shin-dig. I have tentative plans to go on a road trip that weekend. We'll see though.

View Profile of Fonduie Send a personal message to Fonduie      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki-bot
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2002-08-16 1:40 pm   Permalink

martiki6 wrote:

I think Hanford has become Howard Hughes, and now walks around in Kleenex boxes with long fingernails and wild hair, controlling his empire from a secluded lair deep within the mountains of San Mateo.
-----------

Sounds pretty close

View Profile of Tiki-bot Send a personal message to Tiki-bot  Email Tiki-bot     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Fonduie
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2002-08-16 8:44 pm   Permalink

I went ahead and tweaked my schedule so I can indeed make it to the festivities. Please count me in.

View Profile of Fonduie Send a personal message to Fonduie      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
bigbadtikidaddy
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2002-08-16 8:50 pm   Permalink

Right on shannon!
That is so cool that you're within stumbling distance!!

View Profile of bigbadtikidaddy Send a personal message to bigbadtikidaddy  Email bigbadtikidaddy     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TikiHula
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2002-08-17 11:17 am   Permalink

Well, I wish I could say the same....last night I was hit with the realization that I mistakenly booked two engagements next Saturday night, and unfortunately the other engagement takes precedence. I'm so sorry for the mixup and that I'll miss the excellent tiki party!!
Have a great time and I'll definitely see all of you next month at Martin's place!

View Profile of TikiHula Send a personal message to TikiHula  Email TikiHula     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
bigbadtikidaddy
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2002-08-22 5:28 pm   Permalink

Okay- we are counting down to the Belmont mini-crawl on saturday......& the amount of tiki central kids is kind of "mini" also!
WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU LOCALS HIDING??
I have recieved regrets so far from Hanford, Martiki, Mig, TikiMel, Tikihula & Midnite.

So far the only locals that have replied positively are the Jab & Fonduie, Penny & Blaine & thats about it...WHAT THE HELL??!!
Where are CynfulCynner, the Smileys, Tiki-bot, Kingslod & the rest?
YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE, come out & play!!

View Profile of bigbadtikidaddy Send a personal message to bigbadtikidaddy  Email bigbadtikidaddy     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
thejab
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2002-08-22 5:33 pm   Permalink

Just to confirm that I'm coming with my pal Jeff and maybe another friend so it won't be too quiet!

View Profile of thejab Send a personal message to thejab  Goto the website of thejab     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
bigbadtikidaddy
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2002-08-22 6:02 pm   Permalink

yeah baby!
look forward seeing you again Dean!

cynfulcynner
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2002-08-22 6:03 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2002-08-22 17:28, bigbadtikidaddy wrote:

WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU LOCALS HIDING??

Where are CynfulCynner, the Smileys, Tiki-bot, Kingslod & the rest?

I already told Randy/Aquarj I was coming -- did I forget to tell you?

View Profile of cynfulcynner Send a personal message to cynfulcynner      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
mrsmiley
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2002-08-22 6:07 pm   Permalink

As much as I hate personal posts, here is one: Mr smiley will be at both events!

View Profile of mrsmiley Send a personal message to mrsmiley  Email mrsmiley Goto the website of mrsmiley     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
aquarj
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2002-08-22 6:52 pm   Permalink

Yes, if any last minute folks can make it on Sat, please feel free. Wind and weather permitting, I'll put one of the big green Bomboras heads out by the garage for drive-by recognition.

Also glad to hear from those who already RSVP'd. Remember, even if you have evening plans, my doors are open at 5pm and then BBTDaddy's at 7pm, so it's possible to have your cake and eat it too!

-Randy

View Profile of aquarj Send a personal message to aquarj  Goto the website of aquarj     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
bigbadtikidaddy
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2002-08-23 11:04 am   Permalink

Right on, that's more like it!
Things are shaping up nicely!
I hope the weather is good, I wanted to put the bar out on the deck.....but it's raining today!!
Pray for a heat wave tomorrow folks!

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation