Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Collecting Tiki Shag disneyland purse
Shag disneyland purse
Swanky_Tiki
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2003-12-23 7:32 pm   Permalink

How many of you on here have this item, teh enchanted tiki room purse, they seem pretty popular on Ebay? how many of you have the other shag purses, the collaberations with paul frank?

View Profile of Swanky_Tiki Send a personal message to Swanky_Tiki  Goto the website of Swanky_Tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
MauiTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-12-23 8:25 pm   Permalink

I'm giving the purse to my wife for Christmas. I think they are still available through Delivears.

This is the only one we have.

Tiki and flower pattern Stickers
www.stuckonmaui.com
Maui Tiki Tours & Tiki Mugs www.mauitikitours.com
Hippie Stickers www.hippiestickers.com

View Profile of MauiTiki Send a personal message to MauiTiki  Email MauiTiki Goto the website of MauiTiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
johnnievelour
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-12-24 01:54 am   Permalink

If its Shag on a purse, Lady Velour's got it. She has the 3 Paul Frank ones, and the Disney one. It took awhile after the release to get it, but she finally got it. I had to put her on double secret probation on her purse purchaces for awhile, she loves all purses as some of you know.

View Profile of johnnievelour Send a personal message to johnnievelour  Email johnnievelour Goto the website of johnnievelour     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Larry Lava
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2003-12-24 7:35 pm   Permalink

Mrs. Lava bought the Shag Tiki Room purse and she loves it. I even had Shag sign it at Disneyland.

View Profile of Larry Lava Send a personal message to Larry Lava      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation