Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Collecting Tiki what did i buy- zombie mug
what did i buy- zombie mug
hula hula
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-12-25 06:38 am   Permalink

ok i been out of the loop for a bit, but i thought this was cool and havent seen it before. it says trader vernes? i know its new but from where, state?
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3262517008&category=29460

well what ever i like it anyways...cheers

ok i found the web site but know its down, i think its an online shop.
http://www.geocities.com/traderverne/tikilounge.html

[ This Message was edited by: hula hula on 2003-12-25 06:46 ]

View Profile of hula hula Send a personal message to hula hula  Email hula hula Goto the website of hula hula     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
trustar
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-12-26 11:00 am   Permalink

HH

I was looking to bid on this one myself. Being an old monster freak in addition to my tiki "problem" this seemed to be just the Zombie ticket. Have you receive it yet? If so how does it show? Since I did not get any new mugs for Christmas I might have to find me another one of those.

Enjoy

Trustar

View Profile of trustar Send a personal message to trustar      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
SugarCaddyDaddy
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-12-26 11:21 am   Permalink

This is a very cool mug that this seller has sold for a few months now. Yes, that means that this seller sells this on a regular basis. There is another one up for sale right now. I don't know the history of this mug, and assume it is a newer, ongoing product. Here is another post about this mug.

If you are in a buying mood, let me know what you think of the Korla Pandit CD that this seller has been selling on a regular basis.

[ This Message was edited by: SugarCaddyDaddy on 2003-12-26 11:23 ]

View Profile of SugarCaddyDaddy Send a personal message to SugarCaddyDaddy      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Kono
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-12-26 9:13 pm   Permalink

On that Trader Verne website I see a pretty cool looking "shrunken head" which they say is "ebay only" but I see no evidence that they've ever sold them (did a seller search of completed and current items) on ebay. That's about the best looking faux shrunken head I've seen.

Here's the pic:
http://www.geocities.com/i12masku/shrinky.gif

View Profile of Kono Send a personal message to Kono  Email Kono Goto the website of Kono     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Maori_man
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-12-27 4:34 pm   Permalink

I have been contemplating buying one of these also. I looks to be based on the old Don Post Zombie mask so prevelant in Famous Monsters back pages in the merch catalog.

View Profile of Maori_man Send a personal message to Maori_man  Goto the website of Maori_man     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
rustbeltcat
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-01-15 5:22 pm   Permalink

I spotted that auction as well, and had to pass it by due to it being the holidays, I'd love to get ahold of one of them, Little note on the mask, On his website (www.traderverne.com) he has one for sale, but no mugs are avalible on the site (that I saw)
Later
Jay

View Profile of rustbeltcat Send a personal message to rustbeltcat  Email rustbeltcat     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Kanaka
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-01-16 08:53 am   Permalink

Here is is for sale on the trader verne website.

View Profile of Kanaka Send a personal message to Kanaka  Email Kanaka     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation