FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events Other Events January Florida Road Trip Itinerary/Suggestions?
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
January Florida Road Trip Itinerary/Suggestions?
TikiGoon
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2004-01-22 09:09 am   Permalink

And last, but not least a picture from my "Retro" trip to Weeki Wachee.

View Profile of TikiGoon Send a personal message to TikiGoon  Email TikiGoon Goto the website of TikiGoon     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Bree
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-01-23 08:52 am   Permalink

Tiki Goon, how was the show at Disney??? I understand it has changed from the show that ran for years. It used to be very much like the Mai Kai's show but what is it like now??? Did you like it???
Also, what is the price of admission/show/dinner???

View Profile of Tiki Bree Send a personal message to Tiki Bree      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TikiGoon
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2004-01-23 1:08 pm   Permalink

Oh yea, I almost forgot my Small World Tiki Pics. Please excuse the quality. I took them with my phone:

View Profile of TikiGoon Send a personal message to TikiGoon  Email TikiGoon Goto the website of TikiGoon     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TikiGoon
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2004-01-23 1:14 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2004-01-23 08:52, Tiki Bree wrote:
Tiki Goon, how was the show at Disney??? I understand it has changed from the show that ran for years. It used to be very much like the Mai Kai's show but what is it like now??? Did you like it???
Also, what is the price of admission/show/dinner???

I enjoyed the show and my 3 year old stared with eyes as big a pancakes. I never saw the original show, so I can't compare. The new show has a story line which is about a girl from the islands who had moved away and forgotten her island ways. I think the story line was hokie, but all the dancing including the fire dancer was top notch.

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation