FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Music exotic moods, the saga continues.....
exotic moods, the saga continues.....
mrhansell

Posted: 2003-12-27 8:14 pm   Permalink

I picked up THE EXOTIC MOODS OF LES BAXTER used today at Amoeba in SF today. It was only $7.95, WITHOUT DISC ONE!?!?! So here's the question...Which SF tiki scenester sold this back to Amoeba, but kept the first disc? I mean, I'm pretty happy to get disc 2 and the cover for cheap, but I'm having to live without QUIET VILLAGE and TABOO. So, who has an extra disc 1 to sell me on the cheap?....anybody?.......Hello?....Is anyone there?....

View Profile of mrhansell Send a personal message to mrhansell      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki_Bong
Deleted

Posted: 2003-12-27 8:25 pm   Permalink

Why don't you post this a third time, and maybe someone will respond.

Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikifish
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-12-27 8:58 pm   Permalink

Holy cow Bong, did you wake up on the wrong side of the hammock tonight or what?

View Profile of tikifish Send a personal message to tikifish  Email tikifish Goto the website of tikifish     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikijackalope
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-12-28 02:34 am   Permalink

Is there anything in the history of this record label (Capitol, I think) which suggests that they might perceive a demand and re-release it?

View Profile of tikijackalope Send a personal message to tikijackalope  Email tikijackalope     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
FLOUNDERart
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-12-28 07:22 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2003-12-27 20:25, Tiki_Bong wrote:
Why don't you post this a third time, and maybe someone will respond.

Tiki-Bong is the best!

www.flounderart.com

View Profile of FLOUNDERart Send a personal message to FLOUNDERart  Email FLOUNDERart Goto the website of FLOUNDERart     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Mau Mau
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2004-01-01 10:12 pm   Permalink

I can copy you disk one. No charge, but a tiki mug in return would be a nice gift.

View Profile of Mau Mau Send a personal message to Mau Mau      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Kenike
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-02-05 3:38 pm   Permalink

WHOA....

"Exotic Moods Of Les Baxter" is posted on
Planet Xtabay!!

View Profile of Kenike Send a personal message to Kenike  Email Kenike     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Jawa
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-02-22 6:49 pm   Permalink

I swear I knew this would happen. I just saw this post today at work, and as soon as I got home I started downloading the first part. When I got to the second part, this site had been updated and the part 2 is gone!!! How did I know?!?!

If some kind soul has Exotic_Mods__L_B__2_of_2_.zip and would take pity on me by uploading it somehow, please let me know...

Thanks!!!

- Jason

View Profile of Jawa Send a personal message to Jawa  Email Jawa Goto the website of Jawa     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
pappythesailor
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-02-23 06:06 am   Permalink

Are you sure? It seems to still be there:

http://rapidshare.de/files/12516416/Exotic_Mods_L_B__2_of_2_.zip

View Profile of pappythesailor Send a personal message to pappythesailor  Goto the website of pappythesailor     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Jawa
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-02-23 06:17 am   Permalink

Yeah, I think I was changing the link incorrectly based on the link I had for the first part.

As I frequently tell my wife, I work all day helping other people fix their networks, yet somehow I manage to screw up my own computers and do stupid stuff like this...lol.

Thanks pappy!

View Profile of Jawa Send a personal message to Jawa  Email Jawa Goto the website of Jawa     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation