[Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Collecting Tiki Rattan table, fo' FREE, or best offer
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
Rattan table, fo' FREE, or best offer
laney
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-01-07 5:05 pm   Permalink

I just thought of sticking a cheezy plastic plant in there-I love cheesy plastic plants. This would be a great outdoor table.

And, Formikahini, you crack me up!

But....(insert old soap opera organ music) This weekend is shaping up to be a busy one. My Mom has surgery today with a long stay in the hospital, I work almost every night but Saturday! Saturday! Saturday! for Monster Trucks, and my sis/best friend comes in from Mass on Sunday!
And I want that table because I DO have something perfect for Humu-I know she'll love it!
(more organ music) what will the fate of the table be?

View Profile of laney Send a personal message to laney  Email laney     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Jungle Trader
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-01-07 5:17 pm   Permalink

It's alright....I just found a burger.

May many a hamburger grace that table at Laney's.

Oki NiKsoKoWa
(Hello all my relatives)
TikiJungle.com

View Profile of Jungle Trader Send a personal message to Jungle Trader  Goto the website of Jungle Trader     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Humuhumu
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-01-07 5:56 pm   Permalink

Chiki -- yeah, the glass is nice, really solid. I liked the unusual shape of it.

Laney, do you know when you would be able to pick it up? If I don't get rid of it via TC, then I'll have to eBay it or Craigslist it anyhow; I'm sure Doctor Z won't mind if you can't get it for a couple of weeks (right Dr. Z??? let me know if that's wrong).

I don't think it's fair to consider the proposed burger-gifting and burning as actual offers, so it's all yours for free. "Something perfect" sounds intriguing, but it may remain a mystery.... (cue the dramatic music: duh duh DUUUUUUH)

Critiki - Ooga-Mooga - Humu Kon Tiki

View Profile of Humuhumu Send a personal message to Humuhumu  Email Humuhumu Goto the website of Humuhumu     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Doctor Z
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-01-07 7:17 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2004-01-07 17:56, Humuhumu wrote:
I'm sure Doctor Z won't mind if you can't get it for a couple of weeks (right Dr. Z??? let me know if that's wrong).

A-Okay by me! It's just bein' used to store stuff on in my spare room for the moment - I doubt that'll change for a few weeks...

FYI - Cocktails at the Castaway Lounge are included for the new owner if they pick le table up on a weekend...

[ This Message was edited by: Doctor Z on 2004-01-07 19:17 ]

View Profile of Doctor Z Send a personal message to Doctor Z  Email Doctor Z     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
McDougall
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-01-07 9:30 pm   Permalink

I'm with Formikahini, good thread. So if I'm following this correctly if I had a truck in South CA I could have a free table, a free burger and free drinks at the Castaway Lounge? And a crispy creme or I gotta come up with that?

View Profile of McDougall Send a personal message to McDougall  Email McDougall Goto the website of McDougall     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
RevBambooBen
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-01-07 9:53 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2004-01-04 20:52, RevBambooBen wrote:
Burn it!

When you's all visit a Zen Zone, you will understand my theory on Burn it. (....and no, this has nothing to do with tiki Bong!)

[ This Message was edited by: revbambooben on 2004-01-08 21:15 ]

View Profile of RevBambooBen Send a personal message to RevBambooBen  Email RevBambooBen Goto the website of RevBambooBen     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Formikahini
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-01-25 4:33 pm   Permalink

So -

We've been left hanging in the lurch (what's a lurch, and where is it?) too long!!

What is "The Fate of the Thrifted Table"? (Sounds like new Nancy Drewmuhumu mystery)

View Profile of Formikahini Send a personal message to Formikahini  Email Formikahini     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikipunk
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2004-01-28 12:04 am   Permalink

is it gone yet? i've got three authentic tickets to see led zepplin. They went on sale the day john bohnam died. What Luck! Or how about an authentic digital photo of don ho and myself. I'm in the market for a new kitchen table! It would be the perfect finishing touch on my new tiki pad. I'll pick it up today! PLEEEEEEAAAAASSSSSEEEEEEEEEE pick me!!!!

[ This Message was edited by: tikipunk on 2004-01-28 00:08 ]

View Profile of tikipunk Send a personal message to tikipunk  Goto the website of tikipunk     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
laney
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-01-28 10:07 am   Permalink

I've been so busy lately, sorry, it's been on the back burner but if punk can get it, it's yours! You're right out that way anyway! enjoy! PM Humuhumu

View Profile of laney Send a personal message to laney  Email laney     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikipunk
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2004-01-28 12:59 pm   Permalink

Thanks Laney!!!

View Profile of tikipunk Send a personal message to tikipunk  Goto the website of tikipunk     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation