FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events Other Events Attn: AZ Tikiphiles - Sept get-together
Goto page ( 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 Next Page )
Attn: AZ Tikiphiles - Sept get-together
vwtikigirl
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-01-08 09:49 am   Permalink

All of these California events are depressing. We need something going on in AZ. Who's in?

[ This Message was edited by: vwtikigirl on 2004-09-05 11:58 ]

View Profile of vwtikigirl Send a personal message to vwtikigirl      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikitucson
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2004-01-08 10:07 am   Permalink

I'm interested (and I'll go ahead and speak for a few others I know in Tucson). Where in AZ are you?

View Profile of tikitucson Send a personal message to tikitucson      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
vwtikigirl
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-01-08 10:42 am   Permalink

I'm in mesa, but tucson isn't too far of a drive. It's much better than driving all the way to LA. I still haven't been to Kon-Tiki. Maybe we could switch off between tucson and phoenix if we get some more people up here.

View Profile of vwtikigirl Send a personal message to vwtikigirl      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
weirduncletiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-01-08 12:25 pm   Permalink

Aloha, Arizona! As a frequent visitor to your fine state, it'd be swell to hear about tiki gatherings and discoveries in the desert. Any new reports on Drift?
http://www.tikiroom.com/tikicentral/bb/viewtopic.php?mode=viewtopic&topic=2375&forum=1&start=0

-Weird Unc

View Profile of weirduncletiki Send a personal message to weirduncletiki  Email weirduncletiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Hina
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2004-01-08 2:12 pm   Permalink

Sign me up for any tiki related events in AZ. Kon Tiki is great, the Drift is great...we could hold our breath for the Trader Vic's that we're supposed to get next year...

Since I'm pretty new here, I just don't know how many AZ folks are on here. Let's get something together soon!

~H

View Profile of Hina Send a personal message to Hina      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
martiki
Official Mixologist

Posted: 2004-01-09 08:06 am   Permalink

There was just a great show on the Travel Channel last night about the Shady Dell Trailer Park in Bisbee, AZ - I'm sure everyone has heard of it. They have a converted yacht you can stay in with loads of nautical knick knacks and a pair of big tikis out front. That would be a killer place to get together for drinks.

View Profile of martiki Send a personal message to martiki  Email martiki Goto the website of martiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Jungle Trader
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-01-09 08:27 am   Permalink

Yup, wasn't that the same show with the Teardrop trailers, those are very cool.

Oki NiKsoKoWa
(Hello all my relatives)
TikiJungle.com

View Profile of Jungle Trader Send a personal message to Jungle Trader  Goto the website of Jungle Trader     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
swillypuddy
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2004-01-09 09:31 am   Permalink

I'm in, but only for Phoenix events. Tuscon is too far for me.

View Profile of swillypuddy Send a personal message to swillypuddy  Goto the website of swillypuddy     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
vwtikigirl
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-01-12 5:49 pm   Permalink

Since swilypuddy can't make tucson events, maybe we should try the first one in Phoenix. I saw thinking maybe a saturday afternoon to make it easier for those that have to drive from other cities. How does Jan 24th sound? If that's too soon, we could try February some time.

Cultjam
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-01-13 1:10 pm   Permalink

Of course, I can't make the 24th. It just figures.

View Profile of Cultjam Send a personal message to Cultjam      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
vwtikigirl
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-01-14 08:25 am   Permalink

cultjam ... I haven't heard from anyone else regarding the 24th ... so let's plan another day.

Any suggestions from anyone?

swillypuddy
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2004-01-14 12:27 pm   Permalink

I can't make it the 24th either. I'll be at Disneyland
Feb may work, though not the weekend of the Palm Springs Modernism show.

.tonya.

View Profile of swillypuddy Send a personal message to swillypuddy  Goto the website of swillypuddy     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
vwtikigirl
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-01-14 9:06 pm   Permalink

Well it's official. The 24th is out. Any weekend except Valentine's weekend works for me. Pick a date and I'm there.

thegarz
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2004-01-14 9:54 pm   Permalink

Hey, this may sound crazee, but I am 60 miles west of Yuma. I would be interested in joining you guys on a Saturday (or Friday nite) in Phoenix--why not??--it would be like a 4 hr drive for me one way....LMK...

View Profile of thegarz Send a personal message to thegarz  Email thegarz Goto the website of thegarz     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikilab

Posted: 2004-01-15 5:10 pm   Permalink

I am in Phoenix too (South Phoenix to be vaguely exact). Count me in!

View Profile of tikilab Send a personal message to tikilab  Goto the website of tikilab     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation