FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events Other Events Attn: AZ Tikiphiles - Sept get-together
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 Next Page )
Attn: AZ Tikiphiles - Sept get-together
vwtikigirl
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-06-01 11:56 am   Permalink

Sorry it took so long to post the pic from the other night at the Drift, but here it is ...

From bottom left ...
Mrs. Arizona, MustDangSally, friend, PolynesianPop, vwtikigirl, SeekingTiki (, CousinDave, CultJam.

A great time was had by all. Thanks PolyPop for hanging out with the AZ crew.

vw

[ This Message was edited by: vwtikigirl on 2004-06-25 15:52 ]

View Profile of vwtikigirl Send a personal message to vwtikigirl      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Cousin Dave
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2004-06-04 11:12 am   Permalink

Hey fellow AZ tikiphiles,

Anybody planning or interested in heading downtown for First Friday tonight and finishing up at Bikini Lounge? If so, post back as soon as you can to make plans for meeting up.

Also, as a follow up to our most recent Drift get-together--is anybody still planning on heading over to San Diego next weekend for the christening of Mr. Tiki? Let's talk~~CD

View Profile of Cousin Dave Send a personal message to Cousin Dave  Email Cousin Dave     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
vwtikigirl
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-06-04 2:40 pm   Permalink

Dave -

Sorry, short notice on the first friday thing. No sitter As for San Diego, my sig other is going to be out of town, so we won't be able to make the trip. Have a great time and be sure to post pics.

View Profile of vwtikigirl Send a personal message to vwtikigirl      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Cousin Dave
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2004-06-30 10:25 pm   Permalink

Hello!! Hello!! Anybody out there?
Where the hell has my Phoenix ohana gone?!

View Profile of Cousin Dave Send a personal message to Cousin Dave  Email Cousin Dave     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
vwtikigirl
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-07-01 09:43 am   Permalink

Hey Dave -

I've noticed that the AZ crew has been pretty quiet lately. I don't know if we want to plan an event for July, but SeekingTiki and I are planning on having a luau in early August, details to come within the next week or so.

-vw

MustDangSally
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2004-07-27 11:57 am   Permalink

The two owners of Drift Pacific Island Lounge need to hire a new manager. If you know of anyone qualified who is into Tiki, send them over.

View Profile of MustDangSally Send a personal message to MustDangSally  Email MustDangSally     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tiki-tina
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-09-04 12:31 pm   Permalink

Aloha Arizona Tiki Ohana! BambooBoyd and tiki-tina are searching for our tiki ohana here in the Arizona desert...but it looks as though all have been taking a siesta during the long hot summer....so, now that is finally (almost) Fall, let's crawl out from our hiding places and get together for a little tropical (drink) relief and hukelau!

View Profile of tiki-tina Send a personal message to tiki-tina      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
vwtikigirl
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-09-05 11:15 am   Permalink

tiki-tina -

Welcome! Glad to see a few new people in AZ. I was just thinking that it's been a month since we've gotten together and it's about time. We should plan a Sept. outing. We're always open to host at Luana Lounge. We still need to officially break in our bar. Any other suggestions?

-vw

[ This Message was edited by: vwtikigirl on 2004-09-05 13:29 ]

tiki-tina
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-09-08 3:04 pm   Permalink

Aloha vw...thanks for the welcome!

Golly...a month seems like a long time between get-togethers....perhaps it it time to rendevous again....don't want the natives to get too restless !!

As for us,since we just bought a new home and are concentrating on getting settled in,mayby early October would work better
(for us, at least} however we are always up for a gathering! The Luana Lounge sounds fab...where is it? Is that your own personal tiki oasis or a new place that we have somehow missed? We are open to just about anything, so keep us posted and count us in!

Mahalo!

tiki-tina and bamboo boyd

View Profile of tiki-tina Send a personal message to tiki-tina      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
MustDangSally
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2004-11-03 7:36 pm   Permalink

I'm going to need a hard core TIKI night on Nov Thurs 11th or Fri 12th staring at Drift during happy hour then maybe migrating to Bikini. Who's in?

View Profile of MustDangSally Send a personal message to MustDangSally  Email MustDangSally     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Cousin Dave
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2004-11-05 09:33 am   Permalink

It's about time someone woke up from the slumber--where the hell has everyone been? You all missed a good halloween party, I had it posted here a month ahead of time!! Anyway, I'm game for Fri-11/12.

MustDangSally
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2004-11-05 6:37 pm   Permalink

Let's plan ahead for another time, as only two of us responded to this one.

I'll be vending my wares at a car show the next day that some of you might be interested in: Nov 13th, Marc's Grill, 3pm, 4494 W Peoria Ave, Glendale

[ This Message was edited by: mustdangsally on 2004-11-08 00:07 ]

mrtikiaz

Posted: 2004-11-09 9:40 pm   Permalink

My Tiki Room is open now..... I live in Apache Junction, AZ Feel free to e-mail me: mrtikiaz@lycos.com

View Profile of mrtikiaz Send a personal message to mrtikiaz  Email mrtikiaz     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Cousin Dave
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2004-11-11 1:06 pm   Permalink

Sally,
Just want to touch base to confirm for tomorrow--are you still planning to meet at The Drift for happy hour--if so, then what time are you shooting for?~~CD

MustDangSally
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2004-12-07 10:07 pm   Permalink

Sorry I didn't respond. I've been having log-in troubles.

DICK DALE will be here tomorrow (Weds) night for the Arizona lobster fest
King of the Surf Guitar; Weds 12/08/04, 9pm, Rhythm Room, 1019 E Indian School Rd, Phoenix, AZ
I have to work the next morning, but I'm still going. Hope to see some/all of you there! Esp the newbies

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation