FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums » » Tiki Events » » California Events » » Shag's Enchanted Tiki Room Part Deux - January 24th
Goto page ( 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 Next Page )
Shag's Enchanted Tiki Room Part Deux - January 24th
BaronV
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2004-01-08 10:52 pm   Permalink

[ This Message was edited by: BaronV on 2004-09-09 20:00 ]

View Profile of BaronV Send a personal message to BaronV  Email BaronV     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TikiHula
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-01-09 09:22 am   Permalink

Oh God...will it ever end?

View Profile of TikiHula Send a personal message to TikiHula  Email TikiHula     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Jax Tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-01-09 09:26 am   Permalink

That only gives me two weeks to practice running over senior citizens and small children! Maybe my baseball cleats will give me better traction this time around.

Watch out ModMana!!

View Profile of Jax Tiki Send a personal message to Jax Tiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki_Bong
Deleted

Posted: 2004-01-09 10:06 am   Permalink

(I think I'm going to invest all my idle cash in tulips; I hear Holland has some sort of deal going on...)

Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TikiGardener
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-01-09 11:12 pm   Permalink

Unfortunately the Shag/Tulip thing while containg elements of truth, has less bearing than the Disney freak thing...

Them peoples am scary!!! And they will continue to pay more for anything Disney as the event recedes into distant memory.

The Fact that a 100-300 run of mugs or other product may have a problem selling out among the small tiki-phile population, is moot when dealing with the millions of Disney freaks worldwide.

I predict the frenzy will make Thunderdome look like amateur night out.

TG

View Profile of TikiGardener Send a personal message to TikiGardener  Goto the website of TikiGardener     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TikiGardener
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-01-09 11:15 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2004-01-09 09:26, Jax Tiki wrote:
That only gives me two weeks to practice running over senior citizens and small children! Maybe my baseball cleats will give me better traction this time around.

Watch out ModMana!!

Get one of those scooters for seniors, and mount sharp pointing thingies all over it. Then forge a doctors note about some rare condition. Then give it to the Disney Army representative at the front gate so you can move to the head of the line...

Oh how the strains of "Stukas Over Disneyland" sound so good right now...

[ This Message was edited by: TikiGardener on 2004-01-09 23:16 ]

View Profile of TikiGardener Send a personal message to TikiGardener  Goto the website of TikiGardener     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
BaronV
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2004-01-09 11:39 pm   Permalink

[ This Message was edited by: BaronV on 2004-09-09 20:01 ]

View Profile of BaronV Send a personal message to BaronV  Email BaronV     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Monkeyman
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-01-10 09:36 am   Permalink

Once is enough. Im skipping out.

View Profile of Monkeyman Send a personal message to Monkeyman  Email Monkeyman     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TikiGardener
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-01-10 11:28 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2004-01-09 23:39, BaronV wrote:

With Shag not going to be there and the Tiki Room celebrating it's 40 year, 7 month, and 1 day anniversary that day (and looking like a hut hit by an Air Cav Huey), (Message edited to correct spelling errors)

Josh "Shag" Agle Tracking Guide

Unofficial, Unscientific, Unsubstantiated, Unreliable...

[ This Message was edited by: BaronV on 2004-01-09 23:39 ]

[ This Message was edited by: BaronV on 2004-01-09 23:42 ]

Maybe we should go down with a boombox Playing Wagner's "Flight of the Valkyrie"!

Turbogod
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-01-10 12:58 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2004-01-10 11:28, TikiGardener wrote:

Maybe we should go down with a boombox Playing Wagner's "Flight of the Valkyrie"!

Wouldn't that be a Bamboom Box?

[ This Message was edited by: Turbogod on 2004-01-10 12:59 ]

View Profile of Turbogod Send a personal message to Turbogod      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TikiGardener
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-01-10 8:45 pm   Permalink

Ok, whos building the first Bamboom Box? Ben?

RevBambooBen
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-01-11 01:31 am   Permalink

I got that tune on my cell phone ringer! "I love the smell of Bamboo in the morning!"

View Profile of RevBambooBen Send a personal message to RevBambooBen  Email RevBambooBen Goto the website of RevBambooBen     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
freddiefreelance
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-01-12 10:00 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2004-01-09 23:15, TikiGardener wrote:
Quote:

Watch out ModMana!!

Get one of those scooters for seniors, and mount sharp pointing thingies all over it. Then forge a doctors note about some rare condition. Then give it to the Disney Army representative at the front gate so you can move to the head of the line...

I guess the Dickies "Stukas Over Disneyland" is better than "If Stuart Could Talk"... Does anyone else keep hearing Sparks "Mickey Mouse" when they walk through Toon Town?

"And my name is Mickey Mouse
To the right is Minnie Mouse
And we own a little place in Disneyland, California"

Does anyone know what the new mug's supposed to look like? I might go if it looks good, but I'll get there earlier & run faster than last time...

View Profile of freddiefreelance Send a personal message to freddiefreelance      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TikiGardener
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-01-13 12:27 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2004-01-12 10:00, freddiefreelance wrote:
Quote:

On 2004-01-09 23:15, TikiGardener wrote:
Quote:

Watch out ModMana!!

I guess the Dickies "Stukas Over Disneyland" is better than "If Stuart Could Talk"... Does anyone else keep hearing Sparks "Mickey Mouse" when they walk through Toon Town?

"And my name is Mickey Mouse
To the right is Minnie Mouse
And we own a little place in Disneyland, California"

Does anyone know what the new mug's supposed to look like? I might go if it looks good, but I'll get there earlier & run faster than last time...

If Stuart could talk...what would he say?

I love The Dickies. I remember hearing Stukas Over Disneyland on on Sal U Loyds "Disaster Piece Theater". It was a beautiful moment. Almost as beautiful was when I went to see The Lords of the New Church at Magic Mountain (of all places!) and as they did their second set, we rode the Log ride up behind the stage. The guy in seat behind us had a Stukas Over Disneyland T-Shirt. We sank the Log, and ran amok on the ride grounds. Staff wasn't very happy.

Ah the idiocy of youth...

TG

SallyandJay
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-01-15 1:51 pm   Permalink

Aloha,

Would a fellow TC’er be willing to pick up a few items (print, shirts, and purse) for us at the second release of Shag merchandise for the Enchanted Tiki Room 40 Anniversary? We would compensate you for your efforts.

We picked up some items for a fellow TC’er last fall and it really worked out nicely. Unfortunately we just do not have the time to fly to Disneyland and spend a weekend. So if anyone would be willing to help us out please send us an email. Thanks!

Sally & Jay

View Profile of SallyandJay Send a personal message to SallyandJay  Email SallyandJay     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation