FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Collecting Tiki I'm in the market for a United Airlines Tiki
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
I'm in the market for a United Airlines Tiki
GECKO
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-01-12 11:17 pm   Permalink

to my friend Unga Bunga, OKOLE MALUNA BRAH!!!

View Profile of GECKO Send a personal message to GECKO  Email GECKO Goto the website of GECKO     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Unga Bunga
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-01-13 4:41 pm   Permalink

Same to you Bruddah!

View Profile of Unga Bunga Send a personal message to Unga Bunga      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Benzart
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-01-14 09:24 am   Permalink

Not sure if anyone is interested, but there are several UAL Tikis on ebay now is a 30 inch guy

View Profile of Benzart Send a personal message to Benzart  Email Benzart     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
GECKO
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-01-14 10:06 pm   Permalink

SWEEET tanks braddah Ben,

I'm on my way to ebay now. Hopefully dey dont go to high. I just spent $200 on a dam Sufering bastard decanter. OUCH!

Eh Benzart, you have anyting layin around that you carved braddah that you might sell? I like to get carvings from friends and otha carvers. I have a Crazy Al, a bosko on da way, wun of braddah BK's weapons and Mr Leroy Schmaltz. I need to hit up all da carvers here and some of da old timerz like Bumatay, Guanko and you would be nice. I get a lot of visitors that come from all ova da world and plenty TC members ya, and they all don't have the money to fly all over da mainland to see these guys work so I'm trying to get something from everyone so when they come here to paradise they can see all of dem other carvers work to...like a small museum ya. Anyways, mahaloz for da heads up on da UAL Tiki.

shaka!

View Profile of GECKO Send a personal message to GECKO  Email GECKO Goto the website of GECKO     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Benzart
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-01-15 07:22 am   Permalink

I don't have anything right now to sell. The only carvings of mine I have are a 3' tiki mask, 3' pelican and thats it. Shoulda kept some.
But, I think I'm about to try some stuff.

View Profile of Benzart Send a personal message to Benzart  Email Benzart     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
PolynesianPop
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-01-15 08:19 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2004-01-14 22:06, GECKO wrote:
I'm on my way to ebay now. Hopefully dey dont go to high.

Hey Gecko, just so you know. The tiki shown above is the copy that Boutiki mentioned on the first page - not an original. I know you were looking for an original.

Poly-Pop *

Bartender, make mine a glass of WATAHHH!!!!!

View Profile of PolynesianPop Send a personal message to PolynesianPop  Email PolynesianPop Goto the website of PolynesianPop     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tikiwahine
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-01-15 3:43 pm   Permalink

Gecko,

I just spotted these two when I was searching for info on the concrete tiki discussed in a different thread. One is a dammaged 31"er and the other is a decanter. Just thought I'd give you a heads up!

http://www.aloha-cruz.com/tiki.htm

Great Minds Drink Alike

View Profile of Tikiwahine Send a personal message to Tikiwahine      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tikiwahine
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-01-15 3:46 pm   Permalink

sorry about that, the decanter isn't United Airlines, it's a trophy from the Hawaiian Open!

View Profile of Tikiwahine Send a personal message to Tikiwahine      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
GECKO
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-01-15 4:23 pm   Permalink

Tanks plenty for looking out PP and Tikiwahine. ya dats a repro PP, you know I'm a die hard vintage guy!

Da wun at Cruz'z shop is cool but it's broke and re-glued. I'm getting ready to hit La Mariana with da wahine to meet this guy who says he has wun? if not no worries atleast i'll be at da bar. I'll keep looking.

Tikiwahine, Da Cruz shop is expensive but lotza nice stuff! becarefull wat you buy there, you might see it on ebay for mo'cheap.

Pau Hana!

Tikiwahine
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2004-01-15 6:25 pm   Permalink

Gecko,
Good luck with the hunt!
I'm not sure which is the best part..the hunt or the find..when I finally spot something I get so excited!
I agree that Cruz shop has very high prices, nice to look at though!(Just waiting on my copy of Tiki Quest)

Great Minds Drink Alike

tikiarch
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2013-09-27 09:37 am   Permalink

I just listed one of the rare Universal Statuary Tikis on ebay - also a Witco tiki/totem

View Profile of tikiarch Send a personal message to tikiarch  Goto the website of tikiarch     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation