FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events Bigbro's Tiki Central appreciation party Aug.31st - CANCELLED
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 Next Page )
Bigbro's Tiki Central appreciation party Aug.31st - CANCELLED
suicide_sam
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2002-08-07 6:15 pm   Permalink

I, Fred Haro (AKA suicide_sam), and my bottle of: I'll find a bottle "o" something, will gladly visit the Silverlake Tiki Museum in honor of the Tiki Central web club on Saturday, August 31st.

View Profile of suicide_sam Send a personal message to suicide_sam  Email suicide_sam Goto the website of suicide_sam ICQ status     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Frenchy Polynesia
Deleted

Posted: 2002-08-07 6:37 pm   Permalink

FORM LETTER:
I, Frenchy Polynesia, would like to bring myself and Mig (who will be bringing Rum X) to visit the Silverlake Tiki Museum in honor of the Tiki Central web club on
Saturday, August 31st.

That is, of course, if us non LA-ers are also invited... Amazingly we're both already going to be in town to see Fishbone!

Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
hanford_lemoore
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2002-08-07 6:59 pm   Permalink

I, Hanford Lemoore, and my bottles of: both Myers and Mount Gay rum, will gladly visit the Silverlake Tiki Museum in honor of the Tiki Central web club on Saturday, August 31st.

~Hanford

View Profile of hanford_lemoore Send a personal message to hanford_lemoore  Email hanford_lemoore Goto the website of hanford_lemoore     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
trustar
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2002-08-07 7:56 pm   Permalink

I, Trustar would be honored to bring Cruzan rum and a guest to the hallowed halls of the Tiki Museum August 31st. See y'all there.

A tip of the mug to ya Sven

Paul

View Profile of trustar Send a personal message to trustar      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Diablo
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2002-08-07 8:25 pm   Permalink

Yo Big Bro! The Mrs. and I will be there for the party. Just one thing though, we are gonna have to set up a date and time cause we will have a gift for you, and it's kind of heavy, and made of palm wood. E-MAIL ME or call me . It's on the flyer I gave you at the OC crawl.

View Profile of Tiki Diablo Send a personal message to Tiki Diablo  Email Tiki Diablo Goto the website of Tiki Diablo     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
MakeDaMug
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2002-08-07 10:56 pm   Permalink

I, Holden Westland, and my bottle of: Trader Vic's rum, will gladly visit the Silverlake Tiki Museum in honor of the Tiki Central web club on Saturday, August 31st... wir trinken gerne mit ein ander mein freund!
Holden

View Profile of MakeDaMug Send a personal message to MakeDaMug  Email MakeDaMug Goto the website of MakeDaMug     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
bamboo ben
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2002-08-08 08:29 am   Permalink

I, Bamboo Ben and 1 out of a six pack of "Mount Gay" (directly from the grocery store in Barbados, they sell them in 6 packs!) Will "NOT" be there to visit Sven's (raw ceiling) Tiki compound, "NOR WILL ANYONE ELSE!!"
Sven called me today and had to bail out of the summer events due to, he has to make a living too and must do so in Germany. It's a drag, but he's got to do what he's got to do! Sorry you'll have to miss all the events Big Bro, we'll be thinking of you. And, it was nice to see you down here last week with Diego. Hope you enjoyed H.B.!

712 Yorktown Ave. #20
Huntington Beach, Ca. 92648
Store Hours- Sat. 10-5ish
Sun. 11-4ish (summer only)
Other Hours by appointment 714 960-1860

[ This Message was edited by: bamboo ben on 2002-08-08 08:31 ]

[ This Message was edited by: bamboo ben on 2002-08-09 06:52 ]

[ This Message was edited by: bamboo ben on 2002-08-10 18:30 ]

View Profile of bamboo ben Send a personal message to bamboo ben  Email bamboo ben Goto the website of bamboo ben     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Traderpup
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2002-08-08 10:36 am   Permalink

I, Trader Pup, and my bottle of: ??? dark rum, will gladly visit the Silverlake Tiki Museum in honor of the Tiki Central web club on Saturday, August 31st.

visit Traderpup.com

View Profile of Traderpup Send a personal message to Traderpup  Email Traderpup Goto the website of Traderpup     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Diablo
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2002-08-08 10:51 am   Permalink

Ok, I Danny Gallardo, my wife Stephanie, and a bottle of some kind of rum will gladly visit the silverlake tiki museum on 8/31.

View Profile of Tiki Diablo Send a personal message to Tiki Diablo  Email Tiki Diablo Goto the website of Tiki Diablo     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TheTikiGuy
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2002-08-08 12:51 pm   Permalink

I, Angelo "TheTikiGuy", Alison, and my bottle of: Trader Vics Dark Rum and possibly the spice Rum (if they have it in stock), will gladly visit the Silverlake Tiki Museum in honor of the Tiki Central web club on Saturday, August 31st.
You are very gracious BigBro..............

ps: Hey Bamboo Ben, A car pool would be a great idea. Let me know, I am in Laguna Hills and could swing by HB.

-TheTikiGuy

[ This Message was edited by: TheTikiGuy on 2002-08-08 12:55 ]

View Profile of TheTikiGuy Send a personal message to TheTikiGuy  Email TheTikiGuy     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
thebaxdog
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2002-08-09 07:14 am   Permalink

I, Baxter Alex (no it is not backwards)and wife Sara, would love to bring something other than rum (food perhaps)since you have a keg full of rum already on the way.
Will gladly visit the Silverlake Tiki Museum in honor of Tiki Central web club on Saturday, August 31st.

Bigbro tell us in your divine Tiki wisdom
what else can we bring?
Happydog (What can I do?)

View Profile of thebaxdog Send a personal message to thebaxdog  Email thebaxdog Goto the website of thebaxdog     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikifish
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2002-08-09 07:36 am   Permalink

It just occurred to me, are you guys in the US allowed to have Cuban rum? Or is it verboten, like the cigars?

Just another reason for a Canadian Tiki Crawl...

View Profile of tikifish Send a personal message to tikifish  Email tikifish Goto the website of tikifish     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
martiki
Official Mixologist

Posted: 2002-08-09 08:05 am   Permalink

No, sadly Cuban rum is verboten. I brought back a bottle of Havana Club 7 from the UK and it's very nice.

I, martiki (martin cate), my wife Rebecca, and my bottle of: something besides rum at this point- (how about some Passion Fruit syrup and orgeat, bigbro?), will gladly visit the Silverlake Tiki Museum in honor of the Tiki Central web club on Saturday, August 31st, barring any transportation problems.

View Profile of martiki Send a personal message to martiki  Email martiki Goto the website of martiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
johnnievelour
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2002-08-09 10:23 am   Permalink

Thanks for the invite Bigbro,
I, Johnnie (and Robin) Velour, and my bottle of some sort of rum, Lemon Hart Demerara rum perhaps, will gladly visit the Silverlake Tiki Museum in honor of the Tiki Central web club on Saturday, August 31st.

View Profile of johnnievelour Send a personal message to johnnievelour  Email johnnievelour Goto the website of johnnievelour     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
thejab
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2002-08-09 12:10 pm   Permalink

Cuban rum is not supposed to be brought into the U.S. I am fortunate to have friends that smuggle it in for me from Mexico. Just last night I received a shipment of a bottle of Havana Club clear and one Havana Club 3 year old gold. Mmmmmmm

View Profile of thejab Send a personal message to thejab  Goto the website of thejab     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation