FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Collecting Tiki August Holland had a third tiki print!
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 Next Page )
August Holland had a third tiki print!
Hot Lava
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-04-05 7:29 pm   Permalink

I second that.

View Profile of Hot Lava Send a personal message to Hot Lava  Email Hot Lava     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Mashuka
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2006-04-05 8:42 pm   Permalink

Me too!

View Profile of Mashuka Send a personal message to Mashuka      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikijackalope
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-04-05 10:59 pm   Permalink

I wouldn't pay $50 for Pearl, as I already have it; but, do they own the other prints? I'd go $50 for the Drums of Night or maybe the other one.

View Profile of tikijackalope Send a personal message to tikijackalope  Email tikijackalope     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Mashuka
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2006-04-05 11:26 pm   Permalink

Sorry, I meant Drums of the Night.

View Profile of Mashuka Send a personal message to Mashuka      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Blowfish
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-04-06 08:48 am   Permalink

OK, for those that might be interested I will re-contact the print maker guy and get more info and nail down the price... then start a new thread to find out how many are interested so I can make a group order.

View Profile of Blowfish Send a personal message to Blowfish  Email Blowfish Goto the website of Blowfish     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
SallyandJay
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-04-06 12:54 pm   Permalink

I would also be interested in purchasing the print.

View Profile of SallyandJay Send a personal message to SallyandJay  Email SallyandJay     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
hodadhank
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-04-06 2:45 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2006-04-06 08:48, Blowfish wrote:
OK, for those that might be interested I will re-contact the print maker guy and get more info and nail down the price... then start a new thread to find out how many are interested so I can make a group order.

Awesome!!! Count me in, Blowfish!!!!!!!!!!

View Profile of hodadhank Send a personal message to hodadhank      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
congatiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-04-06 5:37 pm   Permalink

I would also be interested in the "Drums" print...also...I have a spare poster of "Power
Within" that I would be willing to trade for something...it is not framed and not the
"textured" print like Pearl of Wisdom...but it is probably 60-70s era...large...and
really nice.

View Profile of congatiki Send a personal message to congatiki  Email congatiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
hodadhank
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-04-08 09:11 am   Permalink

I PM'd you about a trade Conga...

View Profile of hodadhank Send a personal message to hodadhank      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Kailuageoff
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-04-08 1:01 pm   Permalink

I have an original framed Pearl of Wisdom, but would be interested in the other two as prints. Great discovery and follow through.
KG

View Profile of Kailuageoff Send a personal message to Kailuageoff  Email Kailuageoff     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
fatuhiva
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-04-12 10:00 pm   Permalink

Sitting amongst the clutter of my as-of-yet-still-unfinished tiki room:

View Profile of fatuhiva Send a personal message to fatuhiva      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Kailuageoff
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-04-15 02:13 am   Permalink

Fatuhiva,
Very nice. I love the frame too. Mine has a simple brown wood frame, but it still has the Sears sticker on it with a price of $10. Come visit us in Orlando sometime!
KG

View Profile of Kailuageoff Send a personal message to Kailuageoff  Email Kailuageoff     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Queen Kamehameha
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-04-22 2:54 pm   Permalink

Hi would be interested in either of the 3 rare ones. I only have the pearl's picture. If anyone is interested in selling, trading, please email me at exny1@aol.com, thanks

Amy

View Profile of Queen Kamehameha Send a personal message to Queen Kamehameha  Email Queen Kamehameha Goto the website of Queen Kamehameha     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
BettyBleu
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-04-25 11:08 am   Permalink

I'd pay the $50 too...happily.

View Profile of BettyBleu Send a personal message to BettyBleu  Email BettyBleu     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TabooDan
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-04-25 11:33 am   Permalink

Count me in for any of these prints re-done and made available! They are done very well and are truely great pieces! I can probably count six others right now that would also be interested in my area! Let the printing begin!!!

View Profile of TabooDan Send a personal message to TabooDan  Goto the website of TabooDan     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation